News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MR Shahid Khan, You are being taken to the cleaners mate.

Started by Southdowns White, October 02, 2020, 08:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

Dear Mr Shahid Khan,
I am very appreciative of everything you are doing for my beloved club, a team I have supported for 46 years since the age of 9. I am sorry to inform you Mr Khan but at Fulham football club you are surrounded by people who in any other job, quite simply would be unemployed. There is no other business where such ineptitude would be allowed to exist.
We more experienced supporters have seen this coming for a few seasons now, the handing out of contracts for players who have not been good enough for the last two years is baffling to say the least, there are players on the books who should have been gone long ago.

Take a look at the basics of football, one team needs to score more than the other to win, so what the hell are our coaches coaching out there.

How can our little neighbours up the road get it so right, there are many other examples of smaller clubs having a system that works from the top to the bottom, maybe someone at the club should go and have a look.
I don't know who is advising your son, but in my opinion he is being taken for a muppet, how many times has he been advised to sign players who are fantastic in a foreign league and they have turned out not physically able to exist in the English system.

At the moment, as a result of what happens off the pitch, is happening on the pitch, we the supporters in our myriad of normal jobs earning normal money in most cases can see it so why is no one at the club able to do so. I am sure most people at the club are jolly good friends, slapping each other on the back as their lovely contracts are awarded or extended.

We are realists down here at little old Fulham, we have a heart and we bleed if cut, we will never be a Manchester United and we know it, but they are the terms we accepted when we started supporting Fulham FC.
Please do yourself a favour Mr Khan and get someone into the club to weed out from top to bottom the narcissists who only think of themselves.
Oh, and if you need any help, please call one of thousands of us who will willingly advise you, I'm sure you have my number.

Yours sincerely,
Southdowns White

Statto

He needs to drain the swamp.

Mackintosh out (long overdue that one)

Tony Khan out (completely out - his brand is just too toxic to remain involved with the club in any way)

Talbot out (and his son)

Replace that whole underperforming structure.

Parker out if/when we go down.

blingo

Quote from: Southdowns White on October 02, 2020, 08:25:29 AM
Dear Mr Shahid Khan,
I am very appreciative of everything you are doing for my beloved club, a team I have supported for 46 years since the age of 9. I am sorry to inform you Mr Khan but at Fulham football club you are surrounded by people who in any other job, quite simply would be unemployed. There is no other business where such ineptitude would be allowed to exist.
We more experienced supporters have seen this coming for a few seasons now, the handing out of contracts for players who have not been good enough for the last two years is baffling to say the least, there are players on the books who should have been gone long ago.

Take a look at the basics of football, one team needs to score more than the other to win, so what the hell are our coaches coaching out there.

How can our little neighbours up the road get it so right, there are many other examples of smaller clubs having a system that works from the top to the bottom, maybe someone at the club should go and have a look.
I don't know who is advising your son, but in my opinion he is being taken for a muppet, how many times has he been advised to sign players who are fantastic in a foreign league and they have turned out not physically able to exist in the English system.

At the moment, as a result of what happens off the pitch, is happening on the pitch, we the supporters in our myriad of normal jobs earning normal money in most cases can see it so why is no one at the club able to do so. I am sure most people at the club are jolly good friends, slapping each other on the back as their lovely contracts are awarded or extended.

We are realists down here at little old Fulham, we have a heart and we bleed if cut, we will never be a Manchester United and we know it, but they are the terms we accepted when we started supporting Fulham FC.
Please do yourself a favour Mr Khan and get someone into the club to weed out from top to bottom the narcissists who only think of themselves.
Oh, and if you need any help, please call one of thousands of us who will willingly advise you, I'm sure you have my number.

Yours sincerely,
Southdowns White

What Southdown says but substitute supported for 46 years with 57 years and since the age of nine with since the age of 7

filham

Would that letter have been the same after the Wembley win over Brentford, just three premier league games ago.
A couple of good centre backs signed by Monday night and then three victories in the following four games and things will seem a lot better.

Southdowns White

Quote from: filham on October 02, 2020, 09:54:13 AM
Would that letter have been the same after the Wembley win over Brentford, just three premier league games ago.
A couple of good centre backs signed by Monday night and then three victories in the following four games and things will seem a lot better.
Many of us have seen this train wreck coming for a few years, Yes we got to Wembley and we beat Brentford. 'One swallow does not make a summer' This time last year it was painful watching, it still is.

The Swan

I agree with Mr Southdown except I have been supporting Fulham for 60 years.
The Swan

The Rational Fan

I wouldn't have thought the letter should have started with "Shadid Khan you are throwing Tony Khans inheritance down the toilet" and then SK should reply "I know, but it's the only way he'll learn to manage money"

rebel

Quote from: Southdowns White on October 02, 2020, 10:07:40 AM
Many of us have seen this train wreck coming for a few years, Yes we got to Wembley and we beat Brentford. 'One swallow does not make a summer' This time last year it was painful watching, it still is.

Last season there were only a few matches where we actually dominated the opposition. The teams in the Championship were average at best, there wasn't a stand out team. There is no doubt that we had the best squad, yet we were unable to turn that into the dominant performances. So it's unfolding in the Prem.

70sPimlico

Thats the spirit

Penfold

Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 02, 2020, 10:21:19 AM
I wouldn't have thought the letter should have started with "Shadid Khan you are throwing Tony Khans inheritance down the toilet" and then SK should reply "I know, but it's the only way he'll learn to manage money"

You often refer to Tony Khan's inheritance.

May I remind you that there is a Mrs Khan. Also Tony has a sister. It's quite feasible that they may be beneficiaries of Shahid Khan. On that basis, should they be involved in Fulham FC recruitment if they so wish?

KJS

Quote from: Statto on October 02, 2020, 09:05:09 AM
He needs to drain the swamp.

Mackintosh out (long overdue that one)

Tony Khan out (completely out - his brand is just too toxic to remain involved with the club in any way)

Talbot out (and his son)

Replace that whole underperforming structure.

Parker out if/when we go down.

Buy them out then you can do as you please

Stoneleigh Loyalist

England won the Spanish Armada by luck, Nelson won Trafalgar by brilliant strategy, in the end Wellington won Waterloo by luck. The whole point of this history lesson is that there is a fine margin in great battles and we won the Battle of Wembley by a fine margin following an unconvincing advance.
Yes we enjoyed the victory but how many others like myself feared what could follow without plugging the holes in our weaknesses.
Alas far from plugging the holes we are leaking more than we did and it must affect the players on the pitch.
I feel that Parker has a difficult job to do without proper back up.

toshes mate

Quote from: Penfold on October 02, 2020, 10:56:38 AM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 02, 2020, 10:21:19 AM

You often refer to Tony Khan's inheritance.

May I remind you that there is a Mrs Khan. Also Tony has a sister. It's quite feasible that they may be beneficiaries of Shahid Khan. On that basis, should they be involved in Fulham FC recruitment if they so wish?
+1