more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kamara is a Liability

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, October 04, 2020, 03:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Vs Wolves in this case, but also in general

Look closely at Mitrovic when he laid it off to Kamara, I swear you could see him thinking twice, then going, 'come on, you can't mess this uuu...ugh'.

And when Kebano had that late shot... He was going to pass it forward, saw it was Kamara there, and so he decided to shoot.

And Kamara also did some awful crosses.

And we knew all this two years ago.

Should never play for Fulham again.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on October 04, 2020, 03:56:27 PM

Look closely at Mitrovic when he laid it off to Kamara, I swear you could see him thinking twice, then going, 'come on, you can't mess this uuu...ugh'.

And when Kebano had that late shot... He was going to pass it forward, saw it was Kamara there, and so he decided to shoot.

The fact that you blamed Kebano's bad decision making on AK shows how little you managed to think this thread  through. In my opinion.

Bocanegra

I think Kamara has the capability to play a part in certain games but after seeing the effect Lookman had you quickly realise all our wingers have been poor for ages. Kamara's crossing is terrible and I wouldn't have chosen to bring him on.

Sgt Fulham

I think Kamara has hit his ceiling. I always thought he might just be a very rough diamond and may become a good Premier League player, but I just don't see it anymore.

MikeTheCubed

Terrible miss but actually put in one dangerous cross which is more than what you can say about Cavaleiro.

Mince n Tatties

He hasn't got a football brain.
His decision making is dreadful at times.

Tabby

He had one good cross after missing his shot, just taken off the foot of Mitro with a diving header.

Did more than any of the other wingers bar Lookman. He is uneven, but he can pull off outragous things sometimes.

howitis

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 04, 2020, 04:03:30 PM
He hasn't got a football brain.
His decision making is dreadful at times.

So true - is a div 1 player at best. Is no better than the day we signed him and should have ben farmed out 2 years ago.It is an insult to the fans that we are still putting up with his crap.

He came on at the same time as Lookman and its coudnt be more chalk and cheese ...

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Tabby on October 04, 2020, 04:03:34 PM
He had one good cross after missing his shot, just taken off the foot of Mitro with a diving header.

Did more than any of the other wingers bar Lookman. He is uneven, but he can pull off outragous things sometimes.

But that was his only good touch of the match?  We can't just play him on the hope that he pulls something out of his backside once every 90 minutes.

What about his lack of touch, composure and end product with every other involvement he has?

He's not a PL quality player

Nero

I've tweetewd TK and told him to get some Fulham branded Pitchfork in the Merch shop make a klling

WindyCity

I've been a Kamara fan for the most part, but he's on a down trend.  Thought he was horrible v Brentford and today had a chance to get the equalizer and failed.  Also made some sloppy passes/plays.  Not sure right now where his place is in this team.

Big T

Speak for yourself

Radiowhite

He's an impact sub, he's not got a lot of quality but definitely wouldn't go as far as saying he should never play for Fulham again

hongkongfulham

Just seems like an erratic human being. Could probably be a match winner on his day but that is likely 1 in 100. Not easy being in and out of the team either but never does enough to deserve starting when he does get a chance.

Happy for him to do his bit part role this year

FFCFOREVER

Erm........  ok then

St Eve

Nonsense OP. He always tries, is fast and causes all sorts of problems. Mitro needs help up front and AK provides that

Big T

Of all the players to pick on you pick on Kamara who came on as a sub ? Created chances "yes he should of scored" whipped in some crosses and ran the lines, the whole team Improved when him and Lookman came on the pitch way too late on in the game, I can think of a few more players who deserve way more stick then Kamara

Eg. Knockaert & Cavillero Haven't deserved the shirt all season

Kamara in 20 mins did more then those 2 donkeys have done all season

junior white

AK is your architectural impact sub, yes he missed yesterday but we have missed other chances too this season and dont remember people saying those players should never play again, his pace, power and directness for 20-30 mins max in some games will be very useful. He will bully teams in some games during that time and that will be handy

rebel

Kebano did that twice, once Mitro, totally unmarked, then Kamara. He should of passed both times. Ultimately he missed both chances.

hovewhite

Quote from: Big T on October 05, 2020, 07:43:32 AM
Of all the players to pick on you pick on Kamara who came on as a sub ? Created chances "yes he should of scored" whipped in some crosses and ran the lines, the whole team Improved when him and Lookman came on the pitch way too late on in the game, I can think of a few more players who deserve way more stick then Kamara

Eg. Knockaert & Cavillero Haven't deserved the shirt all season

Kamara in 20 mins did more then those 2 donkeys have done all season

tend to go along with that, As for Cav & Knock they should have been returned back to there old clubs.