News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Domestic transfer window rumours...(and Cavaleiro)

Started by We Are Premier League, October 06, 2020, 08:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 16, 2020, 04:59:11 PM
Well it doesn't sound as if we have any in or outs .
Spent all day following this thread but now off to watch Four in a bed.
Probably be more interesting.

Slaphead in Qatar

Pretty poor really - Tony put his feet up after his 'heroics' in the first window

Classic94

Plus no outgoings. We surely needed to trim 4+ players - regardless of Kongolo. Strange.

Black, White and Fred

Knock has gone to forrest until january.

Bye for now, Knocks. 🐅

He's off to
@NFFC
until January.

#FFC
Knockaert's Forest Loan
fulhamfc.com
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Slaphead in Qatar

St. Andrews White

Be good to know how much the option to buy is. I seem to remember we paid about £4m as a loan fee, so the permanent transfer would've cost us an additional around £6-6.5m. Has to be over that amount then surely?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Lighthouse

The Kongolo deal was in doubt because of negotiations between the clubs apparently. The player was happy to come. May still happen I suppose.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

St. Andrews White

We have a deal sheet in for Kongolo - two hours to complete the deal!

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

copthornemike

Apparently 3 Premiership 'deal sheets' are being progressed
Kongolo for u, Benrhama to the Spammers + one other (Roden to Spurs) I would guess.

Caedal

I'm a bit surprised that Knockheart has gone on loan. Feel like he offers alot more than Cav. He was only just given the number 11 shirt aswell. Have to assume there's  been some kind of falling out with Parker.

Also shocked that Mcdonald and Johansen werent let go

St. Andrews White

Quote from: Caedal on October 16, 2020, 05:38:22 PM
I'm a bit surprised that Knockheart has gone on loan. Feel like he offers alot more than Cav. He was only just given the number 11 shirt aswell. Have to assume there's  been some kind of falling out with Parker.

On this: Knockeart's Instagram post announcing the move said he was looking forward to playing 'with a smile on my face again'. Suggests not all was well perhaps!

copthornemike

Quote from: St. Andrews White on October 16, 2020, 05:40:12 PM

On this: Knockeart's Instagram post announcing the move said he was looking forward to playing 'with a smile on my face again'. Suggests not all was well perhaps!
In which case Forest may well have an angry & effective Knockaert!

Offset

Quote from: St. Andrews White on October 16, 2020, 05:27:27 PM
We have a deal sheet in for Kongolo - two hours to complete the deal!

Where did you get this info from

ALG01

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on October 16, 2020, 05:08:43 PM

Pretty poor really - Tony put his feet up after his 'heroics' in the first window

the first window was encouraging signing a player that is already injured and not managing to get a desparately needed forward. he exhibits all his lack of experience once again.

filham

Quote from: copthornemike on October 16, 2020, 05:31:44 PM
Apparently 3 Premiership 'deal sheets' are being progressed
Kongolo for us I guess & Benrhama to the Spammers + one other I would guess.
But we are just guessing, nothing at all on the Offal. The situation could be as you were, with back four until January of Robinson Ream Adarabioya Odoi conceding about 3 goals a match.

Deeping_white

Knockaert offered nothing in the Championship except for a lot of running around and arm waving so not sure why anyone would think that at a higher level with better and more physically capable players that he would ever come good. Brighton got rid last year and we've done the same and that's no coincidence. He has a reputation for throwing his toys out of the pram so maybe he did that, either way I'm glad we got rid because he defined one trick pony in that he would always cut in on his left foot, and then boot the ball into Row Z.

Would also argue that based on the total outlay for him, the league we were in and his supposed quality at that level, he was a bigger flop than some of our PL signings supposedly were because he contributed a shockingly low amount offensively, summed up by the last few mins of the PO final when he somehow fluffed up a 2v1 that should've ended with us scoring a third goal.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Deeping_white on October 16, 2020, 05:45:44 PM

Knockaert offered nothing in the Championship except for a lot of running around and arm waving so not sure why anyone would think that at a higher level with better and more physically capable players that he would ever come good. Brighton got rid last year and we've done the same and that's no coincidence. He has a reputation for throwing his toys out of the pram so maybe he did that, either way I'm glad we got rid because he defined one trick pony in that he would always cut in on his left foot, and then boot the ball into Row Z.

Would also argue that based on the total outlay for him, the league we were in and his supposed quality at that level, he was a bigger flop than some of our PL signings supposedly were because he contributed a shockingly low amount offensively, summed up by the last few mins of the PO final when he somehow fluffed up a 2v1 that should've ended with us scoring a third goal.

Agree with all of this.

colinwhite

The truth is that parker came to the realisation at the end of last season that Kebano had afar greater effect on games than both Cavalero and knockhart.

Bassey the warrior

I'm very surprised and worried we've not brought in another goalscorer. We've spent very little, so you'd have thought there was budget. I guess we can get Welbeck in if the deal is right, but it's disappointing.

Tony was doing so well, but lack of goals could cost us.

Mince n Tatties

Bournemouth lowered the he asking price for King from 20 to 15 million.
Fulham,Everton,Villa and West Ham all interested,yet apparently no bid from any for him...Seems strange.