News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Has anyone else had enough of Zamora's attitude?

Started by Brede Butter Pudding, February 09, 2010, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Quote from: Logicalman on February 10, 2010, 02:06:46 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on February 10, 2010, 01:55:35 PM
The needless hat wearing was a statement of intent. Nobody can tell me it wasn't.

I firmly believe it was with the intent to keep his head warm. Does that count as a conspiracy theory?

I can see you are prepared for a long and bloody fight. If he was cold why wear a hat that had sewn into it 'I hate Fulham' How do I know? Well you don't know he didn't. I am feeling dizzy now so may lay or lie or just fall down for a bit. But game set and match to me. Mr Conspiracy Theory counter.  Where am I?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

The needless hat wearing was a statement of intent. Nobody can tell me it wasn't.

I firmly believe it was with the intent to keep his head warm. Does that count as a conspiracy theory?

...absolutely, it is already obvious he is a hot-head, so wearing a hat clearly shows he is a Luton Town fan, you watch them snap him up in the next transfer window...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Logicalman

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 10, 2010, 02:13:03 PM

I can see you are prepared for a long and bloody fight. If he was cold why wear a hat that had sewn into it 'I hate Fulham' How do I know? Well you don't know he didn't. I am feeling dizzy now so may lay or lie or just fall down for a bit. But game set and match to me. Mr Conspiracy Theory counter.  Where am I?

I firmly believe that is the exact same hat as worn on the grassy knoll ... so there