https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No way Parker survives this

Started by fulhamben, October 24, 2020, 04:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: junior white on October 24, 2020, 04:55:13 PM
I dont think he will be sacked before the next international break
would be stupid not to sack him tonight. Why keep him on longer.wveryman and his dog knows he just isn't good enough.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Robbie

TBF - this was mission impossible. Third team up, lockdown ...

Sting of the North

Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on October 24, 2020, 04:48:06 PM
Quote from: Statto on October 24, 2020, 04:29:46 PM
We look like a decent team that needs another quality forward and a couple more weeks getting to know each other. Those things are on TK, not Parker.

I agree. We just need to ignore the headhunting cannibals who want to sack something every other week.

Good luck ignoring that unless you avoid this site for a while. I suggest that maybe Wednesday things have calmed down to a semi reasonable level.

Inmyday75

The gap between the Championship and the Premier League is vast and increasing every year.
The first year, and arguably the second for most promoted clubs, is about one thing - survival against superior teams, with superior players. It is impossible to survive without being super defensively focused out of possession and without pace on the counter.
That is why we will never survive with our current modus operandi.
Change the manager if you want but the lack of knowledge about what is required is far far higher than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sting of the North

Quote from: fulhamben on October 24, 2020, 04:56:39 PM
would be stupid not to sack him tonight. Why keep him on longer.wveryman and his dog knows he just isn't good enough.

Just because you keep repeating this, it doesn't mean that everyone agrees with you.

Radiowhite

I think like last season, he is learning and needs to be given time. We must have a little faith, he deserves that after coming good last season.

NJFulham

He is not getting sacked before January. Andersen hasn't even played yet.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

fulhamben

Quote from: Sting of the North on October 24, 2020, 04:59:30 PM

Just because you keep repeating this, it doesn't mean that everyone agrees with you.
league table doesn't lie. What's going to happen when we play an actual good team.

S.F.Sorrow

Any manager we appoint will just be the next scapegoat to cover up the mistakes of our incompetent DoF. We might as well give Parker a couple more months. Without a leader at the back and an alternative to Mitro we'll be relegated anyway. We will probably need to play like a mid-table team for the rest of the season to survive now and that's just not gonna happen. If we appoint a new manager now he will be gone before the start of next season. We might as well wait 4-5 months and find a manager who might still be here for next season in the Championship.

fulhamben

Quote from: NJFulham on October 24, 2020, 05:01:15 PM
He is not getting sacked before January. Andersen hasn't even played yet.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

why would you wait till then. We will be so far adrift that it would be pointless sacking him.

davew

For what it is worth I agree with you Fulhamben, so sad watching us knowing that we are going to keep on losing. Maybe give Parker 2 more games and then when we are still on 1 point even the most fanatical Parker supporters might change their tune. This season is over, it was before it began really!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: Luka on October 24, 2020, 04:31:28 PM
Quote from: Statto on October 24, 2020, 04:29:46 PM
We look like a decent team that needs another quality forward and a couple more weeks getting to know each other. Those things are on TK, not Parker.

We certainly need a competent EPL striker.
100% that was a huge mistake
Foolish ham

Whitesideup

Quote from: Deeping_white on October 24, 2020, 04:35:25 PM
He's still not learned that Parkerball is ineffective and makes us so easy to defend against, and clearly can't coach basic defending either. Doesn't help that Mitro currently looks like a league 2 player though
Always going to be tough and you just can't afford to miss gilt-edged chances. But that was another poor day for Mitro. Once on the break he not only looked slow, but the ball to Lookman was just not good enough. Lookman had to check his run to wait for the ball and a good opportunity never materialized. For me that was the tale .. we just weren't good enough in either of the thirds of the pitch that are the ones that really matter. 

Sting of the North

Quote from: fulhamben on October 24, 2020, 05:01:44 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on October 24, 2020, 04:59:30 PM

league table doesn't lie. What's going to happen when we play an actual good team.

If the league table doesn't lie, we have already played good teams. But anything for a good moan I guess, but maybe you could accept that not everyone agrees with you.

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: Mr K.Dilkington on October 24, 2020, 05:05:28 PM
BIG SAM WHERE ARE YOU BOI???
Get him in. People don't like him but he'll keep us up

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

filham

If Zaha had been in our attack today the result would have been different, can't blame Parker for that.

colinwhite

Quote from: fulhamben on October 24, 2020, 04:50:47 PM
Quote from: colinwhite on October 24, 2020, 04:48:27 PM
Give it a rest Ben. Its bad enough getting beat without your constant moaning at Parker.Dont know what it is you have against him but hes presently manager of the club having just us promoted . He may get the sack soon enough but you are the one not seeing what is going on, sack Parker and we really do become a circus.
are you insane, we are already a circus. Paddy power knew after 3 games that Parker would get us relegated and paid out on it. Some people like yourself just can't see the wood from the trees

I seem to remeber you saying after our away defeat at Brentford that we had no chance of finishing above them !  Its not a question of being faithful with Parker but he still has the players behind him even if you gave up on him before he even got the job.Now that was insane.

LittleErn

Quote from: keithh on October 24, 2020, 04:54:24 PM
Even a couple of decent forwards cannot do much if we don't supply them.

You missed out the important words ......... quickly enough.

davew

As Sting does state we have played some good teams already, 3 of them in the top 5 and 5 of them in the top 8, no need to worry really, only got Man City, Liverpool, Everton, Chelsea, Spurs and Man Utd still to play, why worry be happy!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)