https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

On the plus side - Mitro looked sharp

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, December 16, 2020, 10:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

I hope he starts in the next game instead of Cav

MikeCdawg

I thought he looked a bit slimmer. Could be wrong but maybe that's why he hasn't played recently, in an attempt to make him slightly more mobile

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

The Swan

Lets hope he starts on Saturday against Newcastle. Lets hope he scores a hat trick as well.
The Swan

ALG01

mitro looked very good for the few moments he was allowed on the pitch.

Southcoastffc

Also, isn't this our longest unbeaten run this season?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Sgt Fulham

St Eve

Mitro needs to play on Saturday. Also it's his old club

FFC In Oz

Quote from: St Eve on December 17, 2020, 12:53:05 AM
Mitro needs to play on Saturday. Also it's his old club

Agree.  I think Mitro will be out to prove a point.  He must start against Newcastle

3 Cherries

snarks

From his extended warm up, I don't think he's fully fit, a couple of lovely touches to send lookman through and a header that deflected of their defender.  It was nice to see him out there but he's not up to form yet

Tempest

Think he's getting there, if he's fit to play 90 mins I would start him against Newcastle, if not, bring him on around 60 mins.

Newcastle seemed to deal very badly with quick breaks last night, also seemed strong at set pieces. Think they could be the perfect team for us to play against.

Fancy a better performance than last night but still a hard fought win by 1-0 or 2-1

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

jarv

When he recovers his old form, Fulham's excellent midfield should provide him with chances. If nothing else, he is the best at defending corners and set pieces which just might prove helpful...a win will give us all a good xmas :wine:

WindyCity

Looked sharp?  I don't get that at all.  He was only on a short time and I really didn't see him do anything remarkable.  Maybe I missed something while on a pee break, but Mitrovic didn't impress (me).

Stoneleigh Loyalist

He will replace the probably injured BDR.

Stevieboy

I know he wasn't on that long but,for me, he didn't put a foot wrong.
Took a fantastic ball on his chest whilst in the air and moved it on.
Held the ball well and but for a good double save by their keeper would have had a sublime assist for Lookman.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: WindyCity on December 17, 2020, 04:17:46 PM
Looked sharp?  I don't get that at all.  He was only on a short time and I really didn't see him do anything remarkable.  Maybe I missed something while on a pee break, but Mitrovic didn't impress (me).

He received two long balls into his chest...and the header he gave that almost set up Lookman.    I think that's what they are referring to when they say he looked good.   He also had a good chance to score from a header that he missed (that I don't think he should have) where the ball went left of the post.

Imo he looked ok.    Our players are going to be tired...or injured on Saturday.   Wouldn't mind him starting against Newcastle, but I hope it doesn't result in us trying to send 40 crosses into the box with only Mitro in the box to finish.    Also hope he and the rest of the front line can pressure the Newcastle back line.

Enfield

Quote from: snarks on December 17, 2020, 07:03:03 AM
From his extended warm up, I don't think he's fully fit, a couple of lovely touches to send lookman through and a header that deflected of their defender.  It was nice to see him out there but he's not up to form yet

Yes, interestingly it was very unusual to see someone warming up using stretch bands on his lower legs and then on his thighs. IMO this would suggest a groin strain, and would explain his recent reduced mobility, form and absence. These can take some time to heal.

ex-Pat

Your dreaming, he's to slow and cumbersome only Championship teams will come for him in the next transfer  window, this includes Cairney he cannot change direction very limited not aggressive,  we need a Grielish kind off player totally committed.

St Eve

Quote from: Stevieboy on December 17, 2020, 06:22:05 PM
I know he wasn't on that long but,for me, he didn't put a foot wrong.
Took a fantastic ball on his chest whilst in the air and moved it on.
Held the ball well and but for a good double save by their keeper would have had a sublime assist for Lookman.
totally agree. He is the missing piece in the jigsaw right now