more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season January Transfer Thread 2020/21

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 20, 2020, 03:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

copthornemike

WBA apparently have agreed a loan for Mbaye Diagne, a Galatasay striker who has scored 11 from 18 games this season (so in form) and the medical is being carried out inTurkey.
Now a certain Mr Seri is of interest to Galatasaray - and we should be looking for a striker who knows how to score!

bobby01

Bordeaux in advanced talks with Fulham over season long loan for seri.  Re sky transfer centre
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Jeroen

Quote from: copthornemike on January 28, 2021, 01:35:15 PM
WBA apparently have agreed a loan for Mbaye Diagne, a Galatasay striker who has scored 11 from 18 games this season (so in form) and the medical is being carried out inTurkey.
Now a certain Mr Seri is of interest to Galatasaray - and we should be looking for a striker who knows how to score!

I said this earlier, if there is no money for a striker we should have been all over this to make it a cheap option to strengthen!
My only conclusion is that we are looking at better options (or we are incompetent as sh/t)

junior white

Quote from: Jeroen on January 28, 2021, 04:41:30 PM
Quote from: copthornemike on January 28, 2021, 01:35:15 PM

I said this earlier, if there is no money for a striker we should have been all over this to make it a cheap option to strengthen!
My only conclusion is that we are looking at better options (or we are incompetent as sh/t)
Or perhaps he isnt the type of player, have the right personality or something else for the team or to match our needs.

Jeroen

[/quote]

[/quote]
Or perhaps he isnt the type of player, have the right personality or something else for the team or to match our needs.
[/quote]

Maybe, but it's clear Scott wants to play with a fast pace striker (over a Mitro type) with Cav leading the line + we can't hit a barn door at the moment - this fella is on fire in the Turkish league (ok not out level) but I take a risky striker over no striker at the moment - we have scored 5 in 9 games Including the 2 against qpr in extra time which won't change unless a striker comes in or Mitro finds his shooting boots (and gets played.

As said it either means someone better is coming in or we are happy to be relegated

Steven Ageroad

What has happened to the guy that had good inside information that turned out to be pretty reliable? I know Statto pi$$ed him off big time so I expect he's got the hump a bit but having said that, if nothing is happening what is there to report on!

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on January 28, 2021, 06:41:41 PM
What has happened to the guy that had good inside information that turned out to be pretty reliable? I know Statto pi$$ed him off big time so I expect he's got the hump a bit but having said that, if nothing is happening what is there to report on!
You may have answered your own question there Steven...😝👍⚽️⚽️
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

junior white

Quote from: Jeroen on January 28, 2021, 04:59:46 PM

[/quote]
[/quote]

Maybe, but it's clear Scott wants to play with a fast pace striker (over a Mitro type) with Cav leading the line + we can't hit a barn door at the moment - this fella is on fire in the Turkish league (ok not out level) but I take a risky striker over no striker at the moment - we have scored 5 in 9 games Including the 2 against qpr in extra time which won't change unless a striker comes in or Mitro finds his shooting boots (and gets played.

As said it either means someone better is coming in or we are happy to be relegated
[/quote]
As i said on other posts i agree, but i have seen nothing to say this guy os quick, tall yes at 6ft 4, powerful and like to come deep is what i have seen him described as. But he is on fire in the Turkish league as was Cenk Tosun. I personally would have taken a punt the same as you

Nero

An out-of-favour winger, an out-of-contract back-up goalkeeper and a promising teenager who has never started a senior league match account for three of just four permanent signings made by Premier League clubs so far in January.

For all the noise around the mid-season transfer window, Aston Villa's signing of Morgan Sanson from Marseille on Tuesday was the first example of a top-flight club bringing in a first-team regular this month.

Fulham Tup North

Looks like lingard is joining West Ham.... how  an they afford his wages???
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

davew

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 28, 2021, 08:49:43 PM
Fredericks has agreed to a 50% pay cut!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

junior white

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 28, 2021, 08:49:43 PM
Would guess they are not paying it all

Deeping_white

?s=21

We want to bring Josh Maja home in a swap for Seri

Southcoastffc

Josh Maja scored when Sunderland beat us 1 nil, immediately before our 24 game unbeaten run under Slav I think?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Southcoastffc on January 28, 2021, 11:35:00 PM
Josh Maja scored when Sunderland beat us 1 nil, immediately before our 24 game unbeaten run under Slav I think?

He did, ironically against us considering we released him from our academy once upon a time

Riversider

Josh Maja became the star of the series Sunderland till I die, when he downed tools and walked out on them ,
Not sure Maja is the answer.