https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season January Transfer Thread 2020/21

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 20, 2020, 03:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twang

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on January 29, 2021, 07:48:17 PM
New striker from Galatasaray can start for West Brom tomorrow - his registration was made in time
What about quarantine.....or does that not exist in the Midlands???😉👍
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Blawarmy

New striker from Galatasaray can start for West Brom tomorrow - his registration was made in time
Didn't we refuse to let Seri move to Gala in the summer over money? Probably explains why hes gone to WBA! Last minute winner written all over it.

junior white

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 29, 2021, 08:13:16 PM
What about quarantine.....or does that not exist in the Midlands???😉👍
Don't think its just there, i am surprised it doesnt apply. But i guess the is an allowance for elite sportspeople, however i did think that had been rescinded

jayffc

Gotta say, Galatasaray fans very hot on Diagne, It's not as though we haven't paid attention to them of late with Seri there, so interesting that we weren't looking at him it seems. Especially as he was available on loan. Looks a typical Sam player, fighter , strong up top and known for headed goals. Expect to see him tomorrow at some point for a horrible punt into the box from a free kick with one of their players stood blocking Areola who parries it under pressure to Diagne. the vile dull Fat Sam classic

Mince n Tatties

Timmy Abraham gone to Raith Rovers on loan,where we got the boy Bowie from last year.

Jeroen

Quote from: twang on January 29, 2021, 08:10:10 PM
Maja on the bench for Bordeaux tonight.

Hasn't come on, so it might have been to strengthen negotiation position  (at least that is what we hope for)

itombomb

Maja's not gonna solve our problems but he really is a good young player.

FFC1987

Can you imagine the meltdown if he plays and scores tomorrow.....

WhiteJC

Club in 'final stages' of negotiation to sign Fulham player – Arrived for medical today

Fulham midfielder Jean-Michael Seri has arrived in Bordeaux today to undergo a medical ahead of a loan move to the club.

That's according to Tuttomercatoweb, who say the player will sign his contract at his new club after undergoing medical examinations.

Seri has been linked with a move away from Fulham this month after barely featuring under Scott Parker this season.

It had looked like he would be moving back to Turkey with Galatasaray, where he spent last season on loan and is still well like as a result.

However, reports over the last week have linked him with a return to France, where he started his career and made a big impression during a three-year spell with Nice.

It appears a return is now close to completion, with TMW reporting that the Fulham man has arrived in Bordeaux today ahead of finalising a loan move.

They state that the player will undergo a medical before completing the transfer, with Bordeaux in the 'final stages' of the negotiations with Fulham.

The French side have secured a loan deal until the end of the season but also secured an option to turn the deal into a permanent one should it prove to be successful.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/fulham-seri-bordeaux-transfer-medical-today/

We Are Premier League

Is Joe Lolley good enough to help us? We have a good relationship with Nottingham and he needs to get a move

Riversider

Despite what Parker has said tonight I still think Josh Maja will be joining us on Monday.

jayffc

Quote from: Riversider on January 30, 2021, 08:58:56 PM
Despite what Parker has said tonight I still think Josh Maja will be joining us on Monday.

Based on what? I'm inclined to take Scott on his word on this one unless he's playing games to aid negotiations. What a tragedy it would be to not bring anyone in at all. Seems lunacy though there must be reasons for it, I await an explanation from the board. We've had some candid videos of late from Tony so expect we'll get some insight.

Barrett487

Seri seals Bordeaux loan switch

https://hammyend.com/index.php/2021/01/seri-seals-bordeaux-loan-switch/

Fulham midfielder Jean Michael Seri has completed his loan move to Bordeaux, the club have confirmed tonight.

The Ivorian international, signed for £25m in 2018, had made just two appearances for Fulham this season – both in the League Cup – and had been omitted from Scott Parker's initial 25-man Premier League squad. He spent last season on loan at Galatasaray, who had been engaged in protracted negotiations to take him to Turkey again, but Seri made clear a return to France was his preference.

jayffc

The fact that we reportedly wanted to make the Maja deal happen alongside this but that then became 2 separate negotiations suggests to me that we're a long way from getting him in too.
Only current strong rumours were him or the N'zolo . Seems odd if true that we bidded 10+ mil but wouldnt be able to bring anyone in. Are we right to assume that if someone hasn't been brought in from Europe by now that we're unlikely to get the work permits in time given the current brexit legislation? Or are there loopholes for that?
Deary oh dear. Fingers firmly crossed for some movement

Finnans Right Peg

Think the deals with seri are separate because we prob want a loan with option to buy if we stay up and they might want to keep seri next year and they don't want that deal to fall through if we get relegated

Riversider

Quote from: jayffc on January 30, 2021, 10:00:04 PM
The fact that we reportedly wanted to make the Maja deal happen alongside this but that then became 2 separate negotiations suggests to me that we're a long way from getting him in too.
Only current strong rumours were him or the N'zolo . Seems odd if true that we bidded 10+ mil but wouldnt be able to bring anyone in. Are we right to assume that if someone hasn't been brought in from Europe by now that we're unlikely to get the work permits in time given the current brexit legislation? Or are there loopholes for that?

If the player holds a UK 🇬🇧 Passport then Brexit shouldn't be an issue.

Fulham Tup North

I have nothing to add, but just wanted this thread back onto page one again...
I don't like it when it's not there....
COYW 👍⚽️⚽️🥰
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

junior white

Quote from: jayffc on January 30, 2021, 10:00:04 PM
Didnt Scott say in an interview before the game we ar next in for Nzola? Seem to remember something like that

filham

Well Stefjo and Seri have moved on with loans until the end of the season, has that left room for an incoming player and is their time left for TK to come up with a good deal. Just tomorrow left now, what are the chances of a new signing, pretty low I would think.