watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well he set us up for a nil nil and

Started by fulhamben, December 26, 2020, 04:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

We got all we deserved. Parker's negativity is going to send us down. 2 wins in 15 is unacceptable for a team trying to stay up. When you need a goal why would you take your two top scorers off and leave cav and Loftus-Cheek on the pitch. It makes no sodding sense. I don't care if we look better because the result is always the same, yet again we have failed to win. I've had enough he has to go. How can anyone defend him now.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tempest

Good performance. A good point.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

Bassey the warrior

100% agree. Parker us undoing all the hard work againat Leicester and Liverpool. Today the win was for the taking and we never went for it. All in all we were lucky to get a point.

Didn't pose any threat at all which is unacceptable for a home game.

Slaphead in Qatar

We had two very good chances - cavs free header and Anguissas air shot.

What we are lacking is a goal scorer - that what supposed to be Mitro but he's not at the races.

We need to spend in Jan.

davew

Loftus Cheek -1st time I have had anything to say about him, been biding my time, but now have to agree with the majority that he is not good enough and maybe Kebano would be a better option.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Tempest on December 26, 2020, 04:58:04 PM

0001.jpeg

davew

Sorry but I have to disagree, poor performance and a lucky point, we never looked like taking 3.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Caedal

We look much better at the back, but we really need to buy a striker in Jan.

LC

1 loss in the last 6 games- we're making improvements every week. The loss came against Man City!

We need a striker come January if we're to stay up though

fulhamben

Quote from: davew on December 26, 2020, 04:59:05 PM
Loftus Cheek -1st time I have had anything to say about him, been biding my time, but now have to agree with the majority that he is not good enough and maybe Kebano would be a better option.
my dead nan would be a better option. He's effing sh1te

EastEndWhite

A decent performance.  One point is better than none.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on December 26, 2020, 04:55:34 PM
We got all we deserved. Parker's negativity is going to send us down. 2 wins in 15 is unacceptable for a team trying to stay up. When you need a goal why would you take your two top scorers off and leave cav and Loftus-Cheek on the pitch. It makes no sodding sense. I don't care if we look better because the result is always the same, yet again we have failed to win. I've had enough he has to go. How can anyone defend him now.

Change the record Ben.
Every week or second week,the same.😣

Denver Fulham

We set up tactically to exploit full strength Southampton, not the watered down, less expansive version. A little too conservative today with three points sitting there. Result is OK; level of ambition wasn't.

Radiowhite

Not Parker's fault, we had chances and are now solid at the back. We just don't have the attacking players, need a clinical striker in jan. Please stop blaming Parker

fulhamben

Quote from: EastEndWhite on December 26, 2020, 05:01:09 PM

nope. A point a game will see us relegated. We would be better losing 10 nil trying to win than we would be trying not to lose. Due to our shocking start to the season a point a game sees us comfortably relegated

Pluto

Quote from: EastEndWhite on December 26, 2020, 05:01:09 PM

We aren't going to stay up by collecting single points in home games like this. Southampton were there for the taking today.

Jules

It was a solid, battling point against a good side. We are fortunate those 2 goals were chalked off and there was no penalty given for the Aina handball. I felt we had some luck there, crazy as the handball rule is. Defensively we are very strong now. We just need a striker to offer us something in the final third. I get what people are saying but let's be happy with a point and move on. We are very much in touch with teams above us. COYW!!

fulhamben

Quote from: Radiowhite on December 26, 2020, 05:02:34 PM
Not Parker's fault, we had chances and are now solid at the back. We just don't have the attacking players, need a clinical striker in jan. Please stop blaming Parker
we have better attacking players than cav and Rubens. That is totally Parker's fault. He picks them because they can defend. He would be better off picking Bryan up top as he has more of a chance of scoring than those wasters

Fulham1959

I'll have to say it again :  how can any manager go for a 0-0 ?  In other words, how can you guarantee you won't concede.  You can't.

We desperately need some wins but, today, the gods were with us in letting us have one point.

filham

We are on the edge of a goal drought but leave Mitro on the bench for nearly all of the game in favour of Cav, who has scored but a single penalty in 31 marches.
Lookman is always a threat but the rest of our attack caused no real bother to the Southampton defence, Mitro at least gets among them and is certainly a goal threat.