watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone supporting Brentford tonight?

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, January 05, 2021, 12:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

I think I will be. I know they are local rivals but I've got a sneaking admiration for a club punching above their weight. And Jose is starting to annoy me again - he's been his surly self after Spurs recent dip in form.

St Eve

bog

mrmicawbers

Hope they get spanked 5-0 and their season falls apart for the SKY darlings.

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Woolly Mammoth

I shall generally support the underdog in these kind of matches, and tonight is no exception.
It will be good to see a non Premier Club reach the Final rather than the same old faces, that is what makes football so intriguing and watchable, because football is at the moment fast running out of the attractive game as we use to know it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

Yeah I will . It's just some of their fans that are annoying. Bees are doing well and I hope they beat Spurs tonight.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

RoyTund

HillingdonFFC

I would rather pull my teeth out with a rusty pair of pliers than support them

RoyTund

Although I think it might annoy them more if we flood them with good luck messages. They have threads going back years on gpg supporting anyone we playing next.

filham

Woolly has expressed my feelings better than I could.
Come On You Bees.

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Ronnief

I'll watch the match tonight but I won't be supporting either team. I don't hate or really dislike Brentford but I have a real dislike of Spurs after going to White Hart Lane many years ago and they kicked us off the park. I would like Spurs to win as that would mean they have another game to play and I would like the Bees to give them a good kicking. :003:

Denzil Dexter

I'm not a big fan of Spurs but wish them well tonight.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

fulhamben

no, really want to see a city spurs final as it would make it worth watching for once.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Moltobueno

Quote from: mrmicawbers on January 05, 2021, 02:22:06 PM
Hope they get spanked 5-0 and their season falls apart for the SKY darlings.

Likewise  082.gif

Tempest

No, more games spurs play the better for us hopefully. Ideally we're playing them in the week leading up to the final and they put their under 16's out against us.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

Radiowhite

Definitely not, awful fans, annoying manager.