watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR cup game - Your thoughts on the match and the result

Started by Frackleheath, January 09, 2021, 04:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frackleheath

It's appalling - we can't create a chance to save our lives and they can't take their chances for love nor money!!!

PaulJ123

We have been awful.

Michael Hector's drop off is astounding! Absolutely shocking.

Fulham 442

Grim viewing I agree and now heading for extra time...

Sgt Fulham

Have to remember that this isn't our first team. Just a glimpse into what Championship life would be like if we don't do the job this year. Its terrifying.

Slaphead in Qatar

Almost fell asleep.

What is wrong with Mitro? It can't be his fitness - doesn't look like it. It just looks like he cant be bothered.

South Coast White

Absolutely CLUELESS in final third.

Frackleheath

0-0 now. extra time to be played - I really can't be bothered to watch any more !!

Ruislip Ray

This is when you need a power cut,what a pile of poo!!!!!

South Coast White

Dennis now on, just wait for the penalty he concedes!!!!

Lighthouse

Think we has a few half chances but just looked so ineffectual. QPR had more easy chances but Fulhamed them all. But we look uninterested as we did in the beginning of the season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Slaphead in Qatar

Maybe we do need to practice pens in a real match situation......

Ruislip Ray

Even the cardboard cutouts are leaving now.

Hugh Gentry

I couldn't care less how bad we were, the poo this lot used to throw out in the eighties as long as we beat the I couldn't give a crap! 2-0 will do for me

Tempest

Ultimately,  minutes in legs, another game for mitro, beautiful touch for the first goal, Tete, Kongolo  both getting minutes, Mark settled nicely after a few flaps, Bobby scored, only thing missing was a mitro goal and we failed with service to him today

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

love4ffc

The first 90 minutes were not all that great in my eyes.  I was disappointed not to see the likes of Kmac and Stef Jo play one more time, but I guess those days are truly gone.  Did love to see Joe Bryan get a full 90 as he was superb in his performance. 

Thought the substitution to bring on Hector was strange.  I really don't see what fans see in him.  Wish Cav would have stayed on and RLC instead came off. 

Loved the goals and thought both were beautifully worked.  Was not impressed with Mitro at all and really hope he can turn himself around as I think he could be vital in the remaining portion of the season. 

Also thought Tete looked great and I really hope to see more of him soon. 

Well, at least we beat QPR and are moving on to the fourth round.  Though I have to be honest, I would not have been bothered if we had gone out. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Tabby

Pretty poor game overall, but a win is a win and it hopefully got some of the rust out of the system.

A bit disappointed that neither Jasper nor Carvalho got a chance to show their stuff though.

SuffolkWhite

Wins a win, and with some players not in the Prem squad will do for me.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Denver Fulham

Quote from: love4ffc on January 09, 2021, 05:48:56 PM
The first 90 minutes were not all that great in my eyes.  I was disappointed not to see the likes of Kmac and Stef Jo play one more time, but I guess those days are truly gone.  Did love to see Joe Bryan get a full 90 as he was superb in his performance. 

Thought the substitution to bring on Hector was strange.  I really don't see what fans see in him.  Wish Cav would have stayed on and RLC instead came off. 

Loved the goals and thought both were beautifully worked.  Was not impressed with Mitro at all and really hope he can turn himself around as I think he could be vital in the remaining portion of the season. 

Also thought Tete looked great and I really hope to see more of him soon. 

Well, at least we beat QPR and are moving on to the fourth round.  Though I have to be honest, I would not have been bothered if we had gone out. 

RLC can't play on Friday, so it made sense to keep him on today.

love4ffc

Quote from: Tabby on January 09, 2021, 05:50:06 PM
Pretty poor game overall, but a win is a win and it hopefully got some of the rust out of the system.

A bit disappointed that neither Jasper nor Carvalho got a chance to show their stuff though.

I also would have loved to have seen Jasper and Carvalho as I have read a lot about them but have not seen much of them. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

rebel

We never force the issue when we are in the opposition half, the ball, always gets passed back into our own half.