watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kamara

Started by 70sPimlico, January 16, 2021, 03:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sPimlico

On way or another, and lets face it, it always could be with Aboo, got a feeling he will be instrumental later

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: 70sPimlico on January 16, 2021, 03:41:32 PM
On way or another, and lets face it, it always could be with Aboo, got a feeling he will be instrumental later
He'd better be as we need everyone on fire today.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

fulhamben

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on January 16, 2021, 03:57:29 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 16, 2021, 03:56:05 PM
id start him

We know you would 🥴
i know right, im a bit of a dinosaur like that. i always prefer us to have at least 1 striker on the pitch at the start of a game. especially when we have been so poor in attack this season

Worcesterwhite

I love Kamara, if he could think and get his head up he could be a brilliant player, but instead most of the time he forgets to take the ball with him. That being said I quite like him so would love him to bang in a goal or two, just can't see it happening

Whitestone

Not consistent, poor touch and a liability. An option from the bench, no more, until we get reinforcements in the forward department.

fulhamben

Quote from: Whitestone on January 16, 2021, 04:01:28 PM
Not consistent, poor touch and a liability. An option from the bench, no more, until we get reinforcements in the forward department.
who is consistent in attack for us? we need to win

Whitestone

Quote from: fulhamben on January 16, 2021, 04:03:13 PM

Other than Lookman and Mitro when he's at his best it's an area we are lacking which is why I hope the club are able bring in a couple of players asap. There's nothing more I'd like to see than Kamara put in a match winning performance but as it is I am of the view that he is probably the weakest of our front players.

fulhamben

Quote from: Whitestone on January 16, 2021, 04:07:32 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 16, 2021, 04:03:13 PM

Other than Lookman and Mitro when he's at his best it's an area we are lacking which is why I hope the club are able bring in a couple of players asap. There's nothing more I'd like to see than Kamara put in a match winning performance but as it is I am of the view that he is probably the weakest of our front players.
his goals per minutes will tell a different story though. cav just scored his first in open play in just over a year so his will be by far the worst. but hes not a striker so gets some leeway as he is being played out of position

Ruislip White

Technically poor and lacks football intelligence.  Has the odd good cameo because of his pace, but is not good enough start a game at this level.

FFC In Oz

Instrumental in what?   As Ruislip mentioned, technically he's barely L1 standard, and has no spatial awareness in terms of where his team mates are around him.

He only has his physical gifts in pace & strength.

Mullers OG

Strange to see Kamara on the team sheet today. Even stranger to see him coming on.

I see we've loaned one player to Maidstone in the National League South. I assumed that was Kamara, but obviously someone else.

fulhamben

Quote from: Mullers OG on January 16, 2021, 07:22:20 PM
Strange to see Kamara on the team sheet today. Even stranger to see him coming on.

I see we've loaned one player to Maidstone in the National League South. I assumed that was Kamara, but obviously someone else.
wait till you see the match. cav was shocking again and missed our best chance by miles. seems the spurs goal did nothing for his confidence

sunburywhite

Quote from: fulhamben on January 16, 2021, 07:25:46 PM
Quote from: Mullers OG on January 16, 2021, 07:22:20 PM

wait till you see the match. cav was shocking again and missed our best chance by miles. seems the spurs goal did nothing for his confidence

Sadly it did nothing for his ability either
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Mullers OG

If it isn't Kamara who have we loaned to a National League 2nd division side?  Do we have two players of that class on the books?

Sting of the North

Quote from: Mullers OG on January 16, 2021, 07:53:15 PM
If it isn't Kamara who have we loaned to a National League 2nd division side?  Do we have two players of that class on the books?

Kamara has of course already showed that he is a high level Championship player and he has also already shown that he can score goals at PL level. But don't let reality come in the way of your favorite topic of Kamara being league 2 standard by all means.

Jim©

Why do people just come up with utter ****? Look at kamara goal return per minutes played. Very decent yet still gets stick off people because his attributes are pace and strength.

hovewhite

On today's showing cav was rubbish, AK wouldn't have been any worse and much stronger.

Ruislip White

He was a really poor championship player. 
Unrelated to his football ability, after the Huddersfield penalty incident, and training ground bust up, arrest and ban, he shouldn't have have been deemed fit to represent the club again.