Quote from: Arthur on January 19, 2021, 07:35:57 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on January 19, 2021, 02:45:53 AM
                         Areola

Aina      Andersen       Adarabioyo

Tete                                            Bryan
               Anguissa       Reed

RLC                   Lookman

Cavaleiro

This is tomorrow's starting XI so I have been informed (by someone who invariably seems to know).
predicable, but soo disappointing if it is.

Well.. it's been effective against the top teams so far recently. I think we should give it 70 minutes then throw on Mitrovic for Cav.

Agree. Also Lemina if  anyone in the midfield is tiring. Last 10 mins maybe AK for RLC , a final roll of the dice.

Milo

I actually would not be surprised to see Lemina come on at 70 mins and nothing change upfront until 80 mins.

However, I feel that because we have Bryan and Tete on the pitch that Mitrovic would be more effective as getting better service and hence should come on earlier if things aren't going to plan.

toshes mate

Quote from: roberto w6 on January 17, 2021, 01:12:29 PM
From Maidstone Lee's team I'd have Kamara in for RLC but with Cav on the right and Kamara in the middle.
Cav is not a finisher but his running around disturbs defences. Kamara can mix it which Man U won't like.
If one of their defenders has the measure of any of the 3 in this formation then they can swap around. I like the idea of the front 3 (ideally BDR, Cav and Lookman for me  until we get a new signing) playing in the style they do but constantly rotating to cause confusion in the opposition. Not a new idea - Ajax won 3 European Cups doing it in the 1970s, although admittedly the quality of their talent pool was amongst the best in history so any formation would probably have worked...
I'd go with this assuming that Mitro is not fit to play for whatever reason.