Previous topic - Next topic

IN OR OUT

IN
44 (44.4%)
OUT
55 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 98

blingo

I don't get the love for this guy AT ALL. He has more interest in wrestling than FFC. Yes it makes much more money, but then appoint a DOF at our club that KNOWS what he is doing.

FulhamStu

It's the fact he is unable to be in the country at all and can't give anywhere near to 100% as our DOF that I have voted out.  If that's all he did and lived in London I would have voted in.

Craven Mad

The owner's son has had three chances at making us a premier league team. He's failed every time.

It's time to end this vanity project and bring in someone with some more knowledge.

Peabody

How on earth are you going to achieve getting rid of the owners son, possibly you have a spare few millions in your sky rocket to get what you want?

ron

"The Peter Principle" states that everyone is promoted to their level of incompetence. But not in TK's case - but only because his father installed him at his level of incompetence without having to go through the tedious promotion process first.....

deadcowboys

Does this mean all those voting out are going to raid their piggy banks to cover the shortfall in money?   064.gif

blingo

Not at all, but if SK even becomes aware of just how incompetent TK is, then that will be good enough.

sarnian

Quote from: deadcowboys on January 31, 2021, 09:43:08 AM
Does this mean all those voting out are going to raid their piggy banks to cover the shortfall in money?   064.gif

They also couldn't organise a p*** up in a brewery yet they think they know all the intricacies of running multi million businesses like a football club.  :plus one: :yay:

cookieg

Quote from: sarnian on January 31, 2021, 09:57:28 AM

They also couldn't organise a p*** up in a brewery yet they think they know all the intricacies of running multi million businesses like a football club.  :plus one: :yay:

And you do know how to run a football club?

bill taylors apprentice

I don't like what I see of him as a personality, not based on much I know.
I don't think he's done a good job over his time at the club either considering his spending power.

Whether he stays or not now is irrelevant, the windows about to close and we have been left with too many players but not enough of the quality or type to keep us up.

By the end of the season he should go and a new man given a chance.

john dempsey

Same people calling for T khans head because
of his inexperience/mistakes are mostly the ones
calling for patience with our inexperienced mistake ridden
manager.

Twig

Excuse me but I was a successful business director and then an international consultant until I retired.  I think I know very well how to "organise a p**** upon a brewery".  I have no idea as to your capabilities and I couldn't care less. Trying pathetically to insult fellow supporters is hardly a way to win an argument is it.

As to the OP I voted out but am well aware it won't happen. I saw this as a bit of light hearted fun. A way to see what people's different views are. Personally I would prefer a dedicated professionally qualified, full time DoF. I just think the job is that important.
Happy to see TK in some sort of part time commercial role that fits in with his other interests. I have absolutely nothing against the guy.

FFC1987

I'd be interested to hear from the In crowd after the deadline tomorrow. If we don't sign a significant striker, and I don't been some borderline youth player, I just don't see how his position is tenable. He's made this squad, he's employed a manager who regardless of whether you think his lack of points and wins is relative success or disaster, is still making us relegation fodder for yet another season. We then look all out of sorts if we go down with what, yet another rebuild. Whilst I'd like to see the back of Parker if better is brought it, it's not all Scotts fault. Like any business, the higher you go, the more responsibility one bears and I don't think the top is Parker......Saying that, Parker isn't also the answer so......

Twig

Quote from: john dempsey on January 31, 2021, 10:17:45 AM
manager.

Who is dedicated full time to the role and professionally qualified. Bit of a difference there no?

john dempsey

Quote from: Twig on January 31, 2021, 10:33:12 AM
Quote from: john dempsey on January 31, 2021, 10:17:45 AM
manager.

Who is dedicated full time to the role and professionally qualified. Bit of a difference there no?
Well as far as I can see at the moment parker is just
another in a long line of failing young English managers.
maybe there is something wrong with the professionally qualified people
who hand out coaching badges.

Woolly Mammoth

A good point made by the OP, so for me it is OUT OUT and thrice OUT no later than the end of the season to enable the club to find a suitable qualified replacement and not another imposter. His father should swallow his pride even if it means moving him sideways to save face.
Enough is a enough, Fulham is only as strong as its weakest link and the owners son in the position of D of F  is the weakest link, a boil under the armpit of all the managers that have had the misfortune of serving under him. Remember he was the best mate of CK he got CK the job wink wink nod nod say no more.
As for the word Nepotism, you will find that in the English Dictionary between Negligent and Nonchalant.   
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

sarnian

Quote from: Twig on January 31, 2021, 10:31:38 AM

Excuse me but I was a successful business director and then an international consultant until I retired.  I think I know very well how to "organise a p**** upon a brewery".  I have no idea as to your capabilities and I couldn't care less. Trying pathetically to insult fellow supporters is hardly a way to win an argument is it.

As to the OP I voted out but am well aware it won't happen. I saw this as a bit of light hearted fun. A way to see what people's different views are. Personally I would prefer a dedicated professionally qualified, full time DoF. I just think the job is that important.
Happy to see TK in some sort of part time commercial role that fits in with his other interests. I have absolutely nothing against the guy.

Sorry if you misinterpreted my post Twig it was meant like you say as light hearted fun.  Like you I know how to run a business as although 75 I hold majority shares in one company and am a director of 2 others.

I think all on this board would prefer to see an experienced DOF but I'm afraid it doesn't look like that will happen. Nobody can fault the moneys put in by the Khans and deep down I believe that if it wasn't for them and MAF we would now be competing with the likes of Sunderland and Ipswich.

davew

Quote from: cookieg on January 31, 2021, 10:11:36 AM

And you do know how to run a football club?
Apparently so, maybe he can score goals as well, sign him up now!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Statto

Stupid analysis. Does anyone saying Bobby Reid should have scored that second one-on-one yesterday have to play up front themselves next week?

Anyway FWIW I'm 90% sure I could do a better job than TK... but also 100% certain there are plenty of experienced DoFs out there who could do a better job.

Statto

Quote from: blingo on January 31, 2021, 09:10:19 AM
I don't get the love for this guy AT ALL. He has more interest in wrestling than FFC. Yes it makes much more money, but then appoint a DOF at our club that KNOWS what he is doing.

Let's be honest, there's no real "love" for the guy among UK-based Fulham fans. Not sure where you got that from.

Fans seem to fall into two camps:

One group think he's a bit of a prat, not very good at his job, a bit of an embarrassment to the club, but a price we have to pay for the positive things his dad has done like developing the ground and pumping millions into the coffers.

The other group just think he's a bit of a prat, not very good at his job, and a bit of an embarrassment to the club.