IN
44 (44.4%)
OUT
55 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 98

FFC In Oz

Quote from: joshfulham on February 01, 2021, 03:01:04 PM
Out out OUT.....

The guy regularly gets into social media arguments with our fans, getting abusive every time. The fella has a bloody spreadsheet with the details of anyone who's ever criticised him on social media.

He has now failed to build a balanced squad for the Premier League twice, while also having a big role in the worst team in the NFL.

TK recently said it himself, something along the lines of... "A few years ago you Fulham fans would have dreamed of being a yoyo club".

This is just scratching the surface. He's a complete narcissistic tool who hasn't got a clue what he's doing and holds a genuine disdain towards a large number of our own fans.

The quote was "When I took over we would have absolutely killed to have been a yo yo club"

What an ignorant remark.

His obsession with doing business on deadline day continually hurts us too.

joshfulham

Quote from: FFC In Oz on February 01, 2021, 03:19:40 PM
Out out OUT.....

The guy regularly gets into social media arguments with our fans, getting abusive every time. The fella has a bloody spreadsheet with the details of anyone who's ever criticised him on social media.

He has now failed to build a balanced squad for the Premier League twice, while also having a big role in the worst team in the NFL.

TK recently said it himself, something along the lines of... "A few years ago you Fulham fans would have dreamed of being a yoyo club".

This is just scratching the surface. He's a complete narcissistic tool who hasn't got a clue what he's doing and holds a genuine disdain towards a large number of our own fans.

The quote was "When I took over we would have absolutely killed to have been a yo yo club"

What an ignorant remark.

His obsession with doing business on deadline day continually hurts us too.

Thanks, knew it was something like that. No fan of a club who were a mainstay of the top division before the Khans took over would want to be a yoyo club. It's just such a ridiculous comment and offensive to our fanbase.

He explained a while ago why he likes doing business on deadline day, and I understood it at the time, but it means we have the same problem every single season... A slow start! Which you can just about get away with in the Championship, but certainly not in this unforgiving division as we are finding out now.

Logicalman

Out out OUT.....

I wouldn't base that on anything substantial, remember MaF?  and that was all over a statue!!
http://en.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/83275.html
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Dr Quinzel

Good to see nothing has changed here  :dead horse:

Statto

Quote from: Logicalman on February 01, 2021, 03:32:05 PM
Out out OUT.....

I wouldn't base that on anything substantial, remember MaF?  and that was all over a statue!!
http://en.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/83275.html

But considering how we progressed under MAF up to that point, the equivalent under the Khans would be TK having a one-off Twitter rant in a few years' time, shortly after we've won back-to-back PL titles and Champions' League trophies. In that context I'd be inclined to let it slide.

blingo

The comment showed a complete lack of respect for all Fulham fans.

Texas White

Quote from: Twig on January 31, 2021, 10:31:38 AM
Quote from: sarnian on January 31, 2021, 09:57:28 AM
Quote from: deadcowboys on January 31, 2021, 09:43:08 AM
Does this mean all those voting out are going to raid their piggy banks to cover the shortfall in money?   064.gif

They also couldn't organise a p*** up in a brewery yet they think they know all the intricacies of running multi million businesses like a football club.  :plus one: :yay:

Excuse me but I was a successful business director and then an international consultant until I retired.  I think I know very well how to "organise a p**** upon a brewery".  I have no idea as to your capabilities and I couldn't care less. Trying pathetically to insult fellow supporters is hardly a way to win an argument is it.

As to the OP I voted out but am well aware it won't happen. I saw this as a bit of light hearted fun. A way to see what people's different views are. Personally I would prefer a dedicated professionally qualified, full time DoF. I just think the job is that important.
Happy to see TK in some sort of part time commercial role that fits in with his other interests. I have absolutely nothing against the guy.

If anyone has not watched Sunderland till I die. You need to. It's an impossible job, players egos, agents and no loyalty. We are buying last minute because that's our place in the line. The media has made it show if you show an earlier interest it drives the price.  I think he tries hard at an impossible  job.

HV71

As others have pointed out more eloquently than I - many on here recognised our need for anoustriker back in summer. I understand that if you go early then that can drive the price up - but if you don't have options for x games then losing them comes at a huge financial cost. Leaving it so late also doesn't do a great deal for your negotiating position when you are clearly inthe mire. The selling club can see your desperation and the player is also less likely to come ( which can only hit you in the pocket if you can persuade him )

TK is the archetypal knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing's

Twig

Quote from: Texas White on February 01, 2021, 07:21:22 PM
Does this mean all those voting out are going to raid their piggy banks to cover the shortfall in money?   064.gif

They also couldn't organise a p*** up in a brewery yet they think they know all the intricacies of running multi million businesses like a football club.  :plus one: :yay:

Excuse me but I was a successful business director and then an international consultant until I retired.  I think I know very well how to "organise a p**** upon a brewery".  I have no idea as to your capabilities and I couldn't care less. Trying pathetically to insult fellow supporters is hardly a way to win an argument is it.

As to the OP I voted out but am well aware it won't happen. I saw this as a bit of light hearted fun. A way to see what people's different views are. Personally I would prefer a dedicated professionally qualified, full time DoF. I just think the job is that important.
Happy to see TK in some sort of part time commercial role that fits in with his other interests. I have absolutely nothing against the guy.

If anyone has not watched Sunderland till I die. You need to. It's an impossible job, players egos, agents and no loyalty. We are buying last minute because that's our place in the line. The media has made it show if you show an earlier interest it drives the price.  I think he tries hard at an impossible  job.

He doesn't try hard because he only works part time from the other side of the Atlantic  Trying hard in my world is 100% focussed on the job.

Sgt Fulham

So impossible that other clubs seem to manage it. Even clubs with a lower budget that are less attractive than our own. A hard job for sure, but let's not overdo it. Also STID was eye-opening but they were more of a shambles than we are. And we have the London factor.

Blawarmy

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on February 01, 2021, 11:18:22 PM

So impossible that other clubs seem to manage it. Even clubs with a lower budget that are less attractive than our own. A hard job for sure, but let's not overdo it. Also STID was eye-opening but they were more of a shambles than we are. And we have the London factor.
WBA - FIVE IN!!

Andy S

The Rational Fan

If anyone has not watched Sunderland till I die. You need to. It's an impossible job, players egos, agents and no loyalty. We are buying last minute because that's our place in the line. The media has made it show if you show an earlier interest it drives the price.  I think he tries hard at an impossible job.

Tony Khan has currently got us to be a yo-yo club, and he is improving at his role. The DOF's challenge once the window closes is to find a way that we can get a Championship Squad next season with a First XI: Rodak; Tete, Hector, Tosin, Robinson; Lemina, Cairney, Onamah;  Reid, Mitrovic and Cav plus Second XI: Betts; Odoi, Mawson, Kongolo, Bryan; S.Sess, Reed, Stefjo; Knockaert, Kamara and Kebano; with MLM and Stansfield as extras.

If Tony Khan can find a way to keep everyone except Fabri, Ream, KMac, Seri, and Anguissa, then he has done well. It is Scott Parker's job to get that team automatically promoted, even if it has some weaknesses, it's a strong team. If Parker cannot get that team promoted then I doubt he could get WBA, Sheffield or Brentford promoted either.

ALG01

after tonight OUT
No effort made to try and lkeep us up.
the expression yoyo club are just a lazy way of saying, for the moment he doesn't know what he is doing because in honesty we all know brentford were a way bette team than us last season but on one night they failed when we did well.
in the league games they shredded us. and were so much more inspiring.

the yo yo term  is an insult to all of us, it is an excuse for failure and anyone who accepts or condones it really has to think about what the point of competing is. I always thought it was to aspire to be the best you can be. npot accept your fate as second rate and unable to take you place as an equal at the top table. I mis MAF, he would have come out fighting.

TK ihas learned nothing.

This is a very sad day for our club.

Maidstone Lee

Agree with the above, feel quite sad about the whole situation. White flag isn't waving yet but I feel it's close. We need to survive, I worry for the clubs future if we go down.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19