Previous topic - Next topic

IN OR OUT

IN
44 (44.4%)
OUT
55 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 98

SouthIslandWhite

Out for one simple reason: no offence but he's not a football man.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Maidstone Lee

I want Tony Khan gone from our club but we all know Shahid won't give him the push so we are stuck with this indefinitely. Absolutely infuriating. I believe we're all but gone now, was hopeful going into the West Brom game but not now. Parker has to really go for it in the remaining games there is now no other choice. Defence first attack second will not give us the slim fighting chance we have left.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: SouthIslandWhite on January 31, 2021, 09:07:55 PM
Out for one simple reason: no offence but he's not a football man.

Precisely, and that is as good as any reason.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

He's out at the moment,apparently gone to get hotdogs(easy on the onions).🌭🌭🌭

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on January 31, 2021, 09:39:48 PM
I want Tony Khan gone from our club but we all know Shahid won't give him the push so we are stuck with this indefinitely. Absolutely infuriating. I believe we're all but gone now, was hopeful going into the West Brom game but not now. Parker has to really go for it in the remaining games there is now no other choice. Defence first attack second will not give us the slim fighting chance we have left.

We have to get on the front foot as wins are even more crucial, we have players that can save a game, but we now need players that can win games back to back.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2021, 09:43:09 PM
He's out at the moment,apparently gone to get hotdogs(easy on the onions).🌭🌭🌭

Whilst watching Tom and Gerry.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

So we are all agreed then TK goes.

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 01, 2021, 03:13:22 AM

Not from me. Move sideways ,yes & bring in a football experienced D of F.
Where there's a will there's a wife

junior white

From the survey it seems we are all not agreed

Maidstone Lee

Either he goes or retains come commercial capacity only. Not as Director of Football.

I'm still just disappointed with this whole situation, nothing has been learnt.  :012:
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: junior white on February 01, 2021, 08:50:37 AM
From the survey it seems we are all not agreed

Majority rules, and you cannot defend the indefensible.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: grandad on February 01, 2021, 08:47:47 AM

He can move sideways I have no problem with that as long as he does not interfere with anything to do with D of F, in fact he should not have anything to do with Association Football at all with Fulham.
He has plenty of other toys to play with.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on February 01, 2021, 09:14:38 AM
Either he goes or retains come commercial capacity only. Not as Director of Football.

I'm still just disappointed with this whole situation, nothing has been learnt.  :012:

Precisely ........Rome burns whilst Nero fiddles comes to mind.

Never forget your Roots.

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: Whitestone on January 31, 2021, 12:22:10 PM
Tony Khan has three high profile roles. It's not realistic for any person to be able to fully commit to all three at the same time. The Director of Football role is a full time job that in an ideal world requires the job holder to be permanently based in the city where that football club is located. It is inconceivable that any one let alone Tony Khan who had no prior experience in a football capacity could be expected to successfully manage to juggle DOF at Fulham, Co-owner at the Jags and President of a wrestling business. Something has to give. I feel that Fulham are being done a disservice and deserve a full time DOF with all the right credentials. It is time for Tony Khan to step aside and for Shahid Khan to appoint a new fully focused and qualified DOF.
This sums it up perfectly for me. He spreads himself too thinly, to the detriment of both Fulham and the Jags. Would be telling if AEW flopped as well.

john dempsey

INFAMY  INFAMY. that's 2 votes

Whitestone

Quote from: grandad on February 01, 2021, 08:47:47 AM

This is it how I see it. TK has taken on too much. He is trying to manage three high profile roles at the same time.  FFC , the Jags and Elite Wrestling. It's not rocket science to see that that's too much for anyone. Couple it with the fact that TK doesn't have a football background and you have a recipe for disaster. We are crying out for someone with enough experience, drive and passion to carry out the role successfully on a full time basis located at Motspur Park. I truly hope that TK is able to self reflect, work this out and take a step sideways.

FulhamStu

Covid gives TK a way out without losing face, he could even promote himself to a grander titled job within the club, this has been suggested by a lot of fans on here and I agree.  I think he does love the club, also loves to be involved with the playing staff and management/head coach.  Find a suitable role and give him power but get a DOF that can give the role 100% focus and be present at Motspur Park most of the time.

alfie

Quote from: Statto on January 31, 2021, 07:17:25 PM
Quote from: alfie on January 31, 2021, 06:56:47 PM
Quote from: Penfold on January 31, 2021, 04:21:43 PM
Quote from: alfie on January 31, 2021, 03:34:42 PM
Quote from: Statto on January 31, 2021, 10:47:43 AM
Quote from: deadcowboys on January 31, 2021, 09:43:08 AM
Does this mean all those voting out are going to raid their piggy banks to cover the shortfall in money?   064.gif

Stupid analysis. Does anyone saying Bobby Reid should have scored that second one-on-one yesterday have to play up front themselves next week?

Anyway FWIW I'm 90% sure I could do a better job than TK... but also 100% certain there are plenty of experienced DoFs out there who could do a better job.
So Areola, Anderson, Tosin, Robinson, Tete, Lemina, all magically appeared.

And what's to say another DoF could not have signed them?
Of course another dof could have signed them, I don't get your point.

May I ask what your point is then, because to be honest I'm at a total loss...
You know exactly what my point is, your much better than that.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

joshfulham

Out out OUT.....

The guy regularly gets into social media arguments with our fans, getting abusive every time. The fella has a bloody spreadsheet with the details of anyone who's ever criticised him on social media.

He has now failed to build a balanced squad for the Premier League twice, while also having a big role in the worst team in the NFL.

TK recently said it himself, something along the lines of... "A few years ago you Fulham fans would have dreamed of being a yoyo club".

This is just scratching the surface. He's a complete narcissistic tool who hasn't got a clue what he's doing and holds a genuine disdain towards a large number of our own fans.

davew

Quote from: Wingnut on January 31, 2021, 01:02:00 PM
I voted out. I've a lot of time for SK, and I think he's a very good owner, but TK is not a DoF. I've no problem with the guy at all, and I think he should have a role at he club but DoF is a step too far for him.
When is Hilda retiring, TK would be an ideal replacenebt!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)