watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Started by Milo, February 01, 2021, 06:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milo

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread!

Follow all the gossip until the deadline at 11pm tonight on 1st February 2021.

Milo

To start things off, I believe there are different processes this year for signings due to Brexit? Whether this means last minute deals etc won't get through because of red tape I'm not sure..

Rj Fulham

1356141564364345344[/tweet]?s=19]Invalid Tweet ID?s=19[/url]

Hoppus

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

junior white

Quote from: Hoppus on February 01, 2021, 08:24:18 AM
Quote from: Rj Fulham on February 01, 2021, 07:31:58 AM

Yes please, but he is close to Southampton they say.
Apparently Southampton (in talks deal involving Shane Long), West Ham, Everton, Newcastle and ourselves are interested.

DevonFFC

Mince n Tatties

Just go and get Cauley back from Barnsley.
Stuttgart want him in Summer Window.

JimOG

Quote from: junior white on February 01, 2021, 08:49:33 AM

Apparently Southampton (in talks deal involving Shane Long), West Ham, Everton, Newcastle and ourselves are interested.

This is one we must miss out on....he's as deadly as a dodo

Maidstone Lee

Todays news;

There is no news.

Goodnight  :005:
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 01, 2021, 08:59:43 AM
Morning 'Mince' are you sat poised in your shed with plenty of food and drink ready to cheer the new Striker when it's announced?? 👍😉⚽️
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on February 01, 2021, 09:13:33 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 01, 2021, 08:59:43 AM
Morning 'Mince' are you sat poised in your shed with plenty of food and drink ready to cheer the new Striker when it's announced?? 👍😉⚽️

Yes,and got a live camera at Motspur beaming in to me....The Milkman just been there,strange resemblance to Daniel Sturridge.

EricB

Fulham Aiming To Sign Super Eagles Striker Before Deadline Day

Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that Fulham are aiming to sign Nigeria international Josh Maja before the close of the winter transfer market.

Negotiations between the Cottagers and French Ligue 1 outfit Bordeaux are at an advanced stage and the striker would be joining the Premier League side on loan for the remainder of the 2020-2021 season if an agreement is reached.

Maja was a non-playing substitute for Bordeaux in their latest league match against Olympique Lyon ahead of a possible departure from Les Girondins.

Maja's agent, Emeka Obasi of Elite Project Group has close ties with Fulham, brokering the deals that took Ola and Jordan Aina to the club in the summer transfer window, and also used to look after RB Leipzig loanee Ademola Lookman.

London-born Maja could be returning for a second spell at Fulham as he spent his formative years as a footballer with the club before transferring to Sunderland, for whom he scored 17 goals in 49 appearances.

The 22-year-old has a contract with Bordeaux until the end of the 2022-2023 season.

Maja made his senior debut for Nigeria in an international friendly against Ukraine in September 2019, coming off the bench to replace Victor Osimhen in the closing minutes.

S.F.Sorrow

I hope not. Highly overrated. If we had signed him on January 1st then MAYBE but at this stage it would just be a waste of money.

sunburywhite

I can see Maja happening, might be the new Saha
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

clarkey

I will be amazed if we sign anyone at all.

The problem is not the players we have BUT how we use them.

Playing with five at the back and two defensive midfielders has been a sure fire way of stopping other teams scoring six but at the same time ensuring we score zero. The lack of ambition in some of the games has been woeful.The persistence with mediocre talent from our squad was disgraceful.We didn't even have a go at Man City away when we had lost the game.And as for the performance against Brighton...it was terrible.Shocking team selection and then Parker was surprised RLC had not fired in a hat trick. Honestly ?

Parker has been trained in management at our expense. If we are seriously interested in King we should have signed him weeks ago. We are not.We have only just played our main goalscorer with any support. We have to play to win, with three up front.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: JimOG on February 01, 2021, 09:11:16 AM
Quote from: junior white on February 01, 2021, 08:49:33 AM

This is one we must miss out on....he's as deadly as a dodo

Shane is also now 34 years old - he's not our saviour

Tempest

Quote from: clarkey on February 01, 2021, 10:02:00 AM
I will be amazed if we sign anyone at all.

The problem is not the players we have BUT how we use them.

Playing with five at the back and two defensive midfielders has been a sure fire way of stopping other teams scoring six but at the same time ensuring we score zero. The lack of ambition in some of the games has been woeful.The persistence with mediocre talent from our squad was disgraceful.We didn't even have a go at Man City away when we had lost the game.And as for the performance against Brighton...it was terrible.Shocking team selection and then Parker was surprised RLC had not fired in a hat trick. Honestly ?

Parker has been trained in management at our expense. If we are seriously interested in King we should have signed him weeks ago. We are not.We have only just played our main goalscorer with any support. We have to play to win, with three up front.
We have had chances in every game to win, even Brighton when we were out played. Our tactics rely on us taking our chances. We're not. Maja could help. Who knows.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

JoelH5

As has been said a lot since last night. We need to try and win every game, draws are almost as good as losses now. I'm about 80% sure we are going down but.. if we somehow get a good striker in (I don't think we will but you never know), this does give us more options to just attack and see what happens. If we're going to go down, at least do it fighting.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: sunburywhite on February 01, 2021, 10:01:26 AM
I can see Maja happening, might be the new Saha

Yeah he's not ideal - but also not a bad shout. I don't think he'll be a starter - more of a late sub .