Previous topic - Next topic

bencher

Areola
Tete Andersen Tosin Robinson
Lemina Anguissa
Decordova Reid Lookman
Maja Mitrovic

alfie

I don't think Maja can play, to be able to play tomorrow registration had to happen before midday yesterday. Well I think that's what I read.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

twang

Areola
Aina - Andersen - Tosin
Tete - Anguissa - Reed - Robinson
Decordova-Reid - Mitrovic - Lookman

JoelH5

Maja can't play. I'd say play another attacker instead of him but they've all gone out on loan
I was there, standing in the Putney end

alfie

Quote from: JoelH5 on February 02, 2021, 09:22:35 AM
Maja can't play. I'd say play another attacker instead of him but they've all gone out on loan
You mean like Kamara who everyone slags if he comes anywhere near the pitch.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

JoelH5

Quote from: alfie on February 02, 2021, 09:26:00 AM
Quote from: JoelH5 on February 02, 2021, 09:22:35 AM
You mean like Kamara who everyone slags if he comes anywhere near the pitch.

Let's play Kebano instead of AK then. Oh wait.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Southdowns White

If two of Mitro, Maja or Reid get a long term injury will Parker actually use one of our youngsters up front or just play someone clearly out of position to fill the striker position up front?

We Are Premier League

Quote from: twang on February 02, 2021, 09:22:06 AM
Areola
Aina - Andersen - Tosin
Tete - Anguissa - Reed - Robinson
Decordova-Reid - Mitrovic - Lookman

:plus one: I would like to see this 11 but i think SP may wish to start RLC...
On a side note, that leaves Cav, RLC and Onomah on the bench so Kebano and Kamara were not going to get many minutes even without Maja...

We Are Premier League

Quote from: Southdowns White on February 02, 2021, 09:47:16 AM
If two of Mitro, Maja or Reid get a long term injury will Parker actually use one of our youngsters up front or just play someone clearly out of position to fill the striker position up front?

Will that not leave RLC, Cav and one of the 3? Plus Onomah that can play in the RLC role. I also think Bryan is ahead of the youngsters as a winger.

junior white

Team for tomorrow will be...

Areola

BDR
Aina
Anderson
Tosin
Robinson

Lemina or Reed
Anguissa

Lotus Cheek

Mitro
Lookman

I am assuming Maja isnt registered in time

Beamer

Quote from: Southdowns White on February 02, 2021, 09:47:16 AM

If any side lose 2 of their first choice attackers they are struggling as we would be but we do still have Lookman and Cav as back up for the forward role as well as the youngsters. Not saying it's ideal but needs must and we did need to offload some of the players who were never going to be first choice in SP's eyes.

filham

Much the same as we played against West Brom:-

Areola
                                          Aina           Andersen      Tosin
                                  Tete                                                  Robinson
                                                      Lemina     Anguissa
                                                              RLC
                                                    Mitro            Lookman

^0 min impact subs        Reed and Reid.                                     

Maidstone Lee

A actually think Anguissa needs a rest, had a dip in form over the last couple of weeks. Although I personally think we need to drop the 5 and the back and really go for it, I reckon Parker will go with 5 at the back.

Areola
     Aina Andersen Tosin
Reid                        Robinson
         Lemina Reed
RLC                    Lookman
           Mitrovic

If Maja is available, give him 20/30 minutes at the end.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

The Cravenette

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on February 02, 2021, 02:16:51 PM
A actually think Anguissa needs a rest, had a dip in form over the last couple of weeks. Although I personally think we need to drop the 5 and the back and really go for it, I reckon Parker will go with 5 at the back.

Areola
     Aina Andersen Tosin
Reid                        Robinson
         Lemina Reed
RLC                    Lookman
           Mitrovic

If Maja is available, give him 20/30 minutes at the end.

I think if he was going to drop it it should have been against West Brom.  We are making chances with the 5 as the wingbacks get forward.  Would rather see Bobby further forward and Tete as RWB.  Also agree Zambo needs a rest and should have had it against Burnley in the Cup.  Not sure we can afford to give him one tomorrow.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

I don't get the big deal about Robinson to be honest. Bryan is a better all round wing back and deserves a more substantial run of games. His crosses are better than Robinsons, hes a better defender and quicker. Someone please prove me wrong.

St Eve

Robinson is far better than Bryan and was sorely missed when he was suspended

LC

Leicester are looking a little thin

Tabby

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on February 02, 2021, 02:46:10 PM
I don't get the big deal about Robinson to be honest. Bryan is a better all round wing back and deserves a more substantial run of games. His crosses are better than Robinsons, hes a better defender and quicker. Someone please prove me wrong.

I'd say Bryan is better at passing the ball, crossing and finishing, but a worse defender and he lacks the pace that Robinson has. Robinson is able to contribute more going forward thanks to that pace while still being able to defend, a bit like Fredericks used to do.

Jules

Quote from: St Eve on February 02, 2021, 02:49:28 PM
Robinson is far better than Bryan and was sorely missed when he was suspended

Agree totally. Robinson so much better as a left back. Aside from how grateful I am to Bryan for his 2 goals at Wembley and the fact he can swing a good cross in, he is only a back up option in this team. He is not a good defender and ball watches so often

Lordedmundo

I'm sure that Parker will go with the back 5 - which is understandable given it paid dividends against Leicester last time out. However, given that they have a few injuries and we are bloody desperate for 3 points, I think it has to be an attacking 4-3-3, with Tete (far superior as a right back than Aina in my opinion) to come in: 

Areola

Tete
Andersen
Tosin
Robinson

Reed
Anguissa
Lemina

Reed
Mitrovic
Lookman