watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Antonee Robinson

Started by perry geyton, February 20, 2021, 10:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willham

Thought he looked better crossing today, he gets a lot of stick of not getting g the best crosses in but thought he did very well today, especially at getting that cross into the box under pressure, something I havent seen from him before, I usually see him creating a lot of space before his cross but today he did very well under pressure.

perry geyton

Quote from: Willham on March 05, 2021, 12:11:30 AM
Thought he looked better crossing today, he gets a lot of stick of not getting g the best crosses in but thought he did very well today, especially at getting that cross into the box under pressure, something I havent seen from him before, I usually see him creating a lot of space before his cross but today he did very well under pressure.

He was very good today, made some great runs, his crossing still not great when he doesn't keep it on the ground
But credit due

RaySmith

Quote from: perry geyton on March 05, 2021, 02:47:42 AM

He was very good today, made some great runs, his crossing still not great when he doesn't keep it on the ground
But credit due

0001.jpeg

simplyfulham

Yeah, so overall I thought his involvement was improved.

The stats are interesting though, he attempted 12 passes of 30yards or over - only 6 of them found a Fulham player.

He's actually only recorded 1 successful pass into the penalty box and none of his "crosses" into the box were successful.

6/12 long passes - 50%
1 pass into the box
0 crosses into the box

https://fbref.com/en/matches/44b3d20c/Fulham-Tottenham-Hotspur-March-4-2021-Premier-League

WindyCity

Quote from: perry geyton on March 05, 2021, 02:47:42 AM

But credit due

Agreed, thought he had a very nice game.  Still young kid, will get better with experience.  Has some holes in his game, but like him and could be nice piece over the future.

ALG01

I thought it was a mistake to take him off v spurs. Bryan made us worse. WShether that was because he is less good or because he didn't get up the pace of the game as sub, who knows but taking robinson off was surely an error.