watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parker spells pure misery ...

Started by howitis, April 09, 2021, 09:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

That is me done - I cannot watch another game under his stewardship. The tactics tonight were a disgrace.
Supporting Fulham under him is pure misery ...

Jules

Yeah we are done now. Start preparations for the championship. Tried but not good enough. No quality in the final third at all.

Somerset Fulham

You said that about 25 times last season, and yet here you are posting the same dross again.

PaulJ123

Yep totally agree.

Manager completely out of his depth and that's me done watching for the season. Close the door on your way out Scott.

SouthIslandWhite

Game, set, match. Season is over. We are down.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

colinwhite

Thats what youve got after that . shame on you.

pj180e

Why is it always that when an opposition players hasn't scored for months/years they always break their duck against us??????

Southcoastffc

Don't worry. Scott's post match press conference:  "We understand where we are, in the sense of them players what tried hard etc etc"   PLEASE JUST GO.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

PaulJ123

Go and get Eddie Howe lined up for the end of the season.

MikeCdawg

Quote from: pj180e on April 09, 2021, 09:56:33 PM
Why is it always that when an opposition players hasn't scored for months/years they always break their duck against us??????

I said exactly the same thing to my mate when the commentator mentioned he hadn't scored in 16 months. I said I bet he scores

Woolly Mammoth

18 points left to win will give us 44 points.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFC1987

Same old posters will come here and suggest England are in the wings, or a top club are waiting on a manager who has a 15-16% win ratio in the prem. Utter dreamers.

howitis

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 09, 2021, 09:54:31 PM
You said that about 25 times last season, and yet here you are posting the same dross again.

I sent that note before the goal but yes it was pure dross last season and he has repeated it again. At least he is consistent.
If we were in the 2nd Division the tactics and performance would be exactly the same. He does not have what it takes - simple as.
This was a must win and his late subs and team selection was of a team looking not to lose.
Parker talks about bravery but he shows zero. I am tired of his psychological bullpoo.

filham

We have had relegation written all over us for the last two matches and we saw it again tonight in sharp focus.
Difficult to lookback and remember a Fulham team that offered so little in attack.

Only Me

Quote from: SouthIslandWhite on April 09, 2021, 09:55:19 PM
Game, set, match. Season is over. We are down.
they know they are playing Fulham

humphrey

Quote from: PaulJ123 on April 09, 2021, 09:58:56 PM
Go and get Eddie Howe lined up for the end of the season.

Eddie howe will look to get a top 10 prem club.
Fulham to rebuild and try to return to prem in 3-4 seasons

andyk

We played so well against Liverpool and Everton.   Positive, aggressive and we won those games.
But the Man City game, immediatly after beating the champions, we start with no striker.
Parker, basically, telling the players they are no good.  The best they can do is 0-0.
I really think that blew the confidence of this team.  They were absoloutely buzzing after Anfield.  But since that management decision, we've been awful.
Down to confidence, I think.  Down to a manager who didn't grasp the initiative and go, all guns blazing against Man City.

howitis

Quote from: FFC1987 on April 09, 2021, 09:59:56 PM
Same old posters will come here and suggest England are in the wings, or a top club are waiting on a manager who has a 15-16% win ratio in the prem. Utter dreamers.

Your so right - his record is truly appalling. Two home wins in a full season  - West Bromwich and Sheff utd. 9 goals at home all season. You would have thought after 30 games he might try something more attacking ...

ROKERITE

Why not start with Josh Maja? At least putting him on the bench saved me some money but it severely reduced the chances of a Fulham win.

cottage expat

Quote from: filham on April 09, 2021, 10:00:45 PM
We have had relegation written all over us for the last two matches and we saw it again tonight in sharp focus.
Difficult to lookback and remember a Fulham team that offered so little in attack.

Agree. So it was no surprise tonight. When nearly all Fulham's attacking players were on the pitch and nobody managed a shot on goal, it really tells you something.