https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

One to watch - Newcastle v West Ham

Started by rebel, April 17, 2021, 08:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

St Eve

Caedal

When was the last time we scored 3 goals in a game? I assume it was the Leeds defeat

RaySmith

Why do so many on here seem to delight in us doing badly?

Sgt Fulham

You can't be unlucky over 32 games. The three going down are the correct 3 and worst in the league. Let's hope we can kill the Championship next year and give it another go.

3 Cherries

Well done Newcastle - pleased for Bruce after all the foul slating the fans were giving him

And they've shown us these past few games, how to fight for survival

Lordedmundo

Well that's that then.  Well done Newcastle - they are pretty much safe now unless they lose every game from now until the end of the season.

I think we have about 2% chance of staying up - most likely at the expense of Burnley.  We 'only' need to beat them, Southampton, Newcastle and then either Arsenal, Chelsea or Utd! Not going to happen is it...  :022:

Buffalo76

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on April 17, 2021, 02:34:33 PM
You can't be unlucky over 32 games. The three going down are the correct 3 and worst in the league. Let's hope we can kill the Championship next year and give it another go.

:plus one:

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Caedal on April 17, 2021, 02:20:05 PM
When was the last time we scored 3 goals in a game? I assume it was the Leeds defeat

Which is also the only time we have scored 3 goals this season.  And we couldn't even get a point out of it.

Depressing.

RaySmith

One of the worst things on doing badly is all the posters on here  who dance a jig at proving themselves right.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: RaySmith on April 17, 2021, 02:56:01 PM
One of the worst things on doing badly is all the posters on here  who dance a jig at proving themselves right.

They're not doing that Ray - like you and me they are sad we are probably going down. People have different ways of expressing anger and frustration

jarv

Mr. Smith, I agree with what you say. I am fed up with all the moaners and complainers on here. This site has never been like this until now. A lot of excellent posters have disappeared, no longer posting.

I say to all current complainers (you know who you are)...the writing was on the wall before we kicked a ball. Parker complainers...he did an excellent job fixing a defence which was school team standard. Did it with minimal funds and even more minimal time. Put together a new back 4 in entirety.

Bottom line, the strike force was just not good enough. Villa and Newcastle made some good signings up front. Fulham did not. End of story.

Having said that, watch us score a bucketful and escape (again) .  Roll on next season.

grandad

Probably all over now. Nothing to play for except pride. Let´s play the last 6 games with our heads held high with freedom & passion. I will remain Fulham for ever.
Where there's a will there's a wife

rebel

We are one point worse off then we were yesterday. Brighton and Burnely has 7 more points and 1 game in hand. They all have difficult run ins, so have we.   

LC

If we don't win tomorrow then I'm afraid it's over guys.

rebel

Quote from: LC on April 17, 2021, 03:40:04 PM
If we don't win tomorrow then I'm afraid it's over guys.

We need that platform and to get a winning mentality.

filham

Six games to go and for us it is not even a fight but a relegation procession . Make no mistake our attack was just not up to premier league standard . Cav. and Reid were regulars and failed to impress or to score goals but they were much the same last season in the championship, surely Parker was aware of that and it should have been addressed in the transfer windows.

ALG01

Quote from: filham on April 17, 2021, 04:22:00 PM
Six games to go and for us it is not even a fight but a relegation procession . Make no mistake our attack was just not up to premier league standard . Cav. and Reid were regulars and failed to impress or to score goals but they were much the same last season in the championship, surely Parker was aware of that and it should have been addressed in the transfer windows.

In december parker said what we needed and it was not provided. We had no chance, like last time

FFC1987

Still reading the 'Parker's done an amazing job...' for Christ sake, get a grip on reality. He's a big part of the failure. You can't honestly go 'look gents, he fixed the defence' when a clearly important part to the 'fix' was TK bringing in 5 class defensive players. I rate Tete, Aina, Andersen, Tosin and Kongolo. You don't bring in those 5 and not improve when the standard is appalling to start with. Sad thing is, at least 3 of those get replaced with the same old dross last year and the yolo club mentality will continue. But obviously it won't be Parker's fault. If he stays, I'll only be on side if he gets us the coveted automatic promotion. Anything else is failure for longevity in the Prem.

humphrey

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on April 17, 2021, 01:54:03 PM
They think it's all over. Well it is now !!

Will take 3-4 seasons to return to prem