watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lotus Cheek a fraud?

Started by fcfulham55, April 18, 2021, 03:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

Every contribution he made was incredible! So poor and looked out of his depth.

In all my years of following us since way back in 1999 as a very young lad, I've never seen such a poor peformance from a player coming off the bench.   

Would be interested to to know if anyone can think of a worse substitute to come on for us in the Premier league?
Sent from my Nokia 3310

FFC In Oz

He has been the most disappointing of all our signings by a long way.

I was so excited to watch him play when the signing was announced.

In hindsight I would have preferred to sign Jason Koumas.

hongkongfulham

he is awful an his attitude looks worse somehow. No desire to work

Bill2

Listening to the match RLC seemed to do nothing and lost the ball every time he had it. If you wanted a hold up player Mitro is your man. But of Scotty will not have to justify his decision as the ref won't have to for the Arsenal goal.

Nero

Don't think I've ever seen him sprint, never got with 6 foot of a player

Penfold

Thought he was pony after he came on. In the first half of the season people were saying he could be a great asset in the second half of the season. That was revised to a potential great asset in the final third of the season. Well, he's certainly not lived up to those expectations. He's up there with some of my least favourite players.

Burntheashes

if only mr. Chelsea can hold the ball for even one more second up front in that 7 minutes...

Pluto

He's been our worst player week in week out. Absolutely damning combination of lack of ability and lack of effort. No single player has done more to get us relegated this season than this clown.

Baszab

That would have been a great game with 10 minutes to go to bring on AK
Run around like a lunatic upfront and cause problems while keeping the other 10 men behind the ball

Cannot fathom why he and Kebano were let go - unless they were a bad influence in the dressing room

clarkey

So right letting AK and Kebano go when we literally have no one else up front is the height of stupidity.

RLC though....what a terrible sub that was. The other two changes were decent but that was awful from Parker.Mitro would have been better, but Josh was the right call. Could have been a tough enforcer against those Arsenal kids.

Parker has been terrible this year and last season as well to be fair, he just is not a manager. Ditch him now please.

Twig

RLC = total waste of space.

Why SP hasn't banished him to the furthest reaches of Motspur Pk is beyond me. I had hopes of SP but his persistent use of our worst player diminishes him in my opinion.

bobbo

Quote from: Twig on April 18, 2021, 04:27:57 PM

Why SP hasn't banished him to the furthest reaches of Motspur Pk is beyond me. I had hopes of SP but his persistent use of our worst player diminishes him in my opinion.
it will be written into the loan deal that he has to play X amount of time/games . But I agree he's not interested
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Bill2

Quote from: bobbo on April 18, 2021, 04:48:16 PM
Quote from: Twig on April 18, 2021, 04:27:57 PM

it will be written into the loan deal that he has to play X amount of time/games . But I agree he's not interested
Whoever agreed that needs sacking, he is not even fighting for his place.

colinwhite

RLc was very poor when he came on. Criticising Parker or the team after that performance though is beyond me .

grandad

RLC has been a disgrace & an insult to us the whole season. Somebody please tell me what he has contributed over the season. One goal & not a single assist is shocking for a player playing in his important position.
Where there's a will there's a wife

FFC1987

Quote from: colinwhite on April 18, 2021, 04:55:18 PM
RLc was very poor when he came on. Criticising Parker or the team after that performance though is beyond me .

Consider me shocked, you find it hard to criticise Parker.

Beamer

If Parker wants the team to stay behind him he should send RLC to train with the U23s or u21s for the rest of the season. His lack of interest / effort out there today was an insult to his team mates, the manager, the club and the fans.
If Parker plays him again it could be the reason he gets sacked at the end of the season because if he can't see it or is too weak to sort it management isn't the career for him.

Craven Mad

Honestly thought he was world class when we signed him. Hands up: I was properly wrong.

FFC1987

Quote from: Craven Mad on April 18, 2021, 05:36:22 PM
Honestly thought he was world class when we signed him. Hands up: I was properly wrong.

Yep, me too. Thought he just needed an arm around his shoulder, to get him back playing to his Palace days......£150k a week. Pants pulled down Chelsea.

bill taylors apprentice

I have tried to see the best in him based on his potential but in recent weeks he's become even worse.

There's no way he is going to suddenly display more quality in the remaining games so what's the point of playing him?

The least that should be done now is to give a couple of youngsters game time.