watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lotus Cheek a fraud?

Started by fcfulham55, April 18, 2021, 03:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

SP is going down in my opinion for persistently playing him. I understand some of Parker's difficulties, we have a poorly assembled, imbalanced squad. But Parker needs to show some cojones, banish RLC to the far corners of Motspur Park and let him languish there.

ianthailand

Makes Jim Hicks look like Messi.

FFC1987

Quote from: Twig on April 18, 2021, 05:41:38 PM
SP is going down in my opinion for persistently playing him. I understand some of Parker's difficulties, we have a poorly assembled, imbalanced squad. But Parker needs to show some cojones, banish RLC to the far corners of Motspur Park and let him languish there.

Before we lay it this entirely to SP, we need to appreciate its likely he's contractually obliged to play him more often than not.

The Old Count

Quote from: FFC1987 on April 18, 2021, 05:44:41 PM

Before we lay it this entirely to SP, we need to appreciate its likely he's contractually obliged to play him more often than not.
We are not obliged to play him. There is nothing in his contract that stipulates that he must play. It is completely Parker's decision.

FFC1987

Quote from: The Old Count on April 18, 2021, 05:53:19 PM

We are not obliged to play him. There is nothing in his contract that stipulates that he must play. It is completely Parker's decision.

I'll hold my hands up and say I don't know but do you have proof of that? Source to back it up as I'd be surprised!

MJG

Quote from: FFC1987 on April 18, 2021, 05:54:42 PM

I'll hold my hands up and say I don't know but do you have proof of that? Source to back it up as I'd be surprised!
You cannot have something in a contract that says he has to play, it's not allowed in the FA rules.

BUT a club loaning a player can put financial rewards or penalties into a contract with regards their playing time.
Just the views of a long term fan

FFC1987

Quote from: MJG on April 18, 2021, 06:01:52 PM

You cannot have something in a contract that says he has to play, it's not allowed in the FA rules.

BUT a club loaning a player can put financial rewards or penalties into a contract with regards their playing time.

That's new to me! I thought there were appearance clauses.

Blawarmy

Quote from: fcfulham55 on April 18, 2021, 03:37:08 PM
Every contribution he made was incredible! So poor and looked out of his depth.

In all my years of following us since way back in 1999 as a very young lad, I've never seen such a poor peformance from a player coming off the bench.   

Would be interested to to know if anyone can think of a worse substitute to come on for us in the Premier league?
He has been spectacularly underwhelming

MJG

Quote from: FFC1987 on April 18, 2021, 06:03:29 PM

contracts are fairly standard simple documents but there is a 1page where you can write any old poo on it and of the other club agrees bobs your uncle.
Liverpool were one of first clubs to insert penalties for not paying players.

Normal contracts.. loans and perms....cannot have anything in them that insists a player must start.
Just the views of a long term fan

FFC1987

Quote from: MJG on April 18, 2021, 06:54:47 PM

contracts are fairly standard simple documents but there is a 1page where you can write any old poo on it and of the other club agrees bobs your uncle.

Normal contracts.. loans and perms....cannot have anything in them that insists a player must start.

Fair enough mate. Don't need an excuse to blame Parker now then ha

HobGoblin

jarv

RLC....worst signing since.....Frank Large. 064.gif

Sgt Fulham

Even if I had no expectations with his signing I would still be underwhelmed. Such a shame.

SouthIslandWhite

Can't stand one more entitled minute of RLC.

Today as Scott Parker tried to instruct him on his role, RLC just stood there, guarantee that he didn't hear a word from Scotty and looked as though he couldn't be bothered. Pure entitlement.

Done with RLC, send him back to Walham Green.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Twig

HobGoblin

Quote from: Twig on April 18, 2021, 09:58:10 PM
Quote from: HobGoblin on April 18, 2021, 07:12:41 PM
RLC = Right Load of Crap

Or Really Lazy Chelscum

The guy will no doubt suddenly perk up if he's given a chance to play for them trash

Ruislip Ray

HV71

Quote from: Ruislip Ray on April 19, 2021, 07:55:21 AM
Agent Provocateur!

Aren't they a lingerie company - you are right - he is pants ! And for what it's worth gets on my tits

The Old Count

Quote from: FFC1987 on April 18, 2021, 07:10:20 PM
Quote from: MJG on April 18, 2021, 06:54:47 PM

Fair enough mate. Don't need an excuse to blame Parker now then ha
RLC was still shyte yesterday regardless of his contract.