Need to make a decision on where the club needs to be

Baszab

Chose his words very carefully

Fuming over the way the squad was set up

"Break the roller coaster cycle"

mancwhite

Your just too good to be true Fulham

The Cravenette

Says we went up, were relegated, went up and now relegated again and wants to break the cycle. Hope he doesn't mean the going up bit.

grandad

Obvious who he is pointing his finger at. I am pleading with Shad Khan to move TK sideways & appoint a real DOF. Let TK concentrate in developing the new stand & its associated revenues.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Lozzer

Exactly what I was thinking....let's not get off it just now Scott!

The Enclosurite

He was desperate to call out TK there.  Might cost him his job but I hope he gets to tell them what he really thinks now.
¡COYW!

Baszab

I have a first hand account of how TK has ruined the squad over the last few years
I would love to post but just can't break confidence

TK out

Please get a proper professional D of F

3rdgenfan

If Parker is sacked for his interview basically calling out Tony Khan no manager will want to come to us

Penfold

Quote from: grandad on May 10, 2021, 10:30:12 PM
Obvious who he is pointing his finger at. I am pleading with Shad Khan to move TK sideways & appoint a real DOF. Let TK concentrate in developing the new stand & its associated revenues.

Lets not. Let TK concentrate on wrestling on American football. The person behind developing new stand and it's revenues should be a successful businessman.

Brawn

I reckon that Scott in 5 or 10 years time would have called him out. I feel he's underplayed his media hand a little bit: he has enough clout to call TK out, and if he got sacked for that he would be treated as a martyr by the fans.

Baszab

At least I can sit in a shiny new stand for the home game v Peterborough

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Baszab on May 10, 2021, 10:34:26 PM
I have a first hand account of how TK has ruined the squad over the last few years

This is a new line of attack for your latest conspiracy, I'm intrigued.

Baszab

I wouldn't break confidence

You can choose not to believe

It is my allegation (in case of libel etc) that TK has overruled managers and the scouting team to push his selection of players over other's choices
There is also a lack of planning to the squads in my opinion

But to be honest - that's bleeding obvious

hovewhite

Quote from: Baszab on May 10, 2021, 10:37:28 PM
you no you won't be on your own there will be thousands of corporate fans around you even in championship ,all the khan's money won't guarantee promotion.
They have ruined the club this is kharma .

SouthIslandWhite

Tony Khan. Thanks for the memories there pal. See you at Ipswich away.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

ALG01

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on May 10, 2021, 10:37:31 PM
Quote from: Baszab on May 10, 2021, 10:34:26 PM

This is a new line of attack for your latest conspiracy, I'm intrigued.

actually i confirm he is correct and he cannot break the confidence and it is up to him if he wishes to expand, but whilst I am great one for conspiracy stuff I we do not lways see eye to eye, for sure BASBAZ is telling it as it is.

ALG01

well i tought it might just be me but am pleased to say we all heard the same frpm scott.

I am in favour of giving the family a chance if they are qualified. but when they repeatedly fail it is madness.

cookieg

Quote from: hovewhite on May 10, 2021, 10:45:21 PM
Quote from: Baszab on May 10, 2021, 10:37:28 PM
you no you won't be on your own there will be thousands of corporate fans around you even in championship ,all the khan's money won't guarantee promotion.
They have ruined the club this is kharma .

Well if there's thousands of corporate fans they'll be paying a lot of money for their seats which will add to our income just like the Japanese fans who came to watch Inamoto.

FFC In Oz

In reality we need a new DoF and a new manager.

They're both to blame for our predicament