A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who would you prefer gone?

Started by Fulham 442, May 11, 2021, 11:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you could only get rid of one who would it be?  TK as DOF or SP as Manager?

Replace TK
54 (70.1%)
Replace SP
23 (29.9%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Voting closed: May 18, 2021, 11:46:12 AM

Fulham 442

What are your thoughts everyone?

South Coast White

Where's the option for both!!!

Fulham 442

Fulham 442

Quote from: Mr White on May 11, 2021, 12:17:09 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on May 11, 2021, 12:12:12 PM
Quote from: South Coast White on May 11, 2021, 11:58:56 AM
Where's the option for both!!!
There isn't one!!

Why not !!
I just thought it would make for a more interesting poll if we could only choose one to go....

ron

toshes mate

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

KingofCheese

Yep lets get rid of the Khans and get back to the good old days of Fulham 2000 - we were an honest side in those days before big money spoilt everything.
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

ron

Not the Khans, ie Shad Khan, just the positioning of TK, who is instrumental in the formation of an impenetrable barrier to progress at the club.

bobby01

It does say tk, so I presumed it means as dof.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

KingofCheese

Quote from: ron on May 11, 2021, 01:03:00 PM
Not the Khans, ie Shad Khan, just the positioning of TK, who is instrumental in the formation of an impenetrable barrier to progress at the club.

Lets think ...who could have put TK in charge...um..oh yes his Dad and he might be miffed if his decision is constantly being questioned. Its just an opinion...
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

ron

Quote from: KingofCheese on May 11, 2021, 01:07:12 PM

Lets think ...who could have put TK in charge...um..oh yes his Dad and he might be miffed if his decision is constantly being questioned. Its just an opinion...

He'd be miffed right up to the point when he realised moving his son improved the value of his investment in the club.

GrumpyWhite

FulhamStu

I voted get rid of TONY, but that does not mean hound him out of the club.  Give him a job he can do and that suits his qualifications better.   I am sure he has many things he can do to help move the club forward but in charge of football matters strikes me and many others as not really matching his skill set.

Fulham 442

Quote from: ron on May 11, 2021, 01:09:59 PM

He'd be miffed right up to the point when he realised moving his son improved the value of his investment in the club.
Agree with both of your posts Ron.

HobGoblin

Quote from: Fulham 442 on May 11, 2021, 06:03:00 PM
Quote from: ron on May 11, 2021, 01:09:59 PM

Agree with both of your posts Ron.

Agreed also, I beleive that SK would sell the club rather than tell his son he isn't involved any longer. I doubt we'd be as lucky with another owner than we have been with the last two.