more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Two names first on the team sheet next season - Parker’s Picks

Started by rebel, May 30, 2021, 06:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HobGoblin

Quote from: Dodger53 on May 31, 2021, 09:54:29 AM
Let's hope it isn't Parker doing the picking.

The best post on this subject. People who think we will win the division with parker in charge are deluded or have forgotten the tripe football he served up 2 seasons gone. Not a chance and his brand of football is dull and depressing. The club need a new focus and direction. Both Parker and TK need to be moved aside for experienced professionals, not amatuers whom are new to managing or Dofing.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: WindyCity on May 31, 2021, 04:45:13 PM
IDK, but I think it may be time to move on from Mitrovic.  His past Champ successes do not mean absolutely positively he can duplicate.  I say start afresh and let Mitrovic go.  We of course thank him for his past service and promotion help.

Mitrovic's value is the lowest it's been in three years, which is a terrible time to sell him.

LC

Tosin and Reed.
Rodak, Tete, Robinson, Bryan and Mitrovic all important

WindyCity

Quote from: The Rational Fan on June 01, 2021, 02:20:10 AM
IDK, but I think it may be time to move on from Mitrovic.  His past Champ successes do not mean absolutely positively he can duplicate.  I say start afresh and let Mitrovic go.  We of course thank him for his past service and promotion help.
Mitrovic's value is the lowest it's been in three years, which is a terrible time to sell him.

All the more reason to cut ties, cut losses, and move on.   Followers want a club that can survive next season and (very wishful thinking) possibly return to Prem.  Methinks chances for this improve if Mitrovic is no longer in the club.  JMHO

Milo

I'll find it difficult to watch if Onomah plays each week next year. I've seen enough personally.

Would love to be wrong about him but afraid to say I think I'm not.

St Eve

Quote from: WindyCity on June 01, 2021, 04:00:12 PM

All the more reason to cut ties, cut losses, and move on.   Followers want a club that can survive next season and (very wishful thinking) possibly return to Prem.  Methinks chances for this improve if Mitrovic is no longer in the club.  JMHO
Mmmmm. We just need someone who has a better scoring record in the championship than Mitro

WindyCity

Quote from: St Eve on June 03, 2021, 02:32:13 AM

Mmmmm. We just need someone who has a better scoring record in the championship than Mitro

Mmmmmmmm.......FFC just needs players that can score goals and NOT rely on ONE sole source for contribution to goal scoring.

St Eve

Quote from: WindyCity on June 03, 2021, 04:33:22 PM
Quote from: St Eve on June 03, 2021, 02:32:13 AM

Mmmmmmmm.......FFC just needs players that can score goals and NOT rely on ONE sole source for contribution to goal scoring.
That would help but we really don't have any at the moment

Deeping_white

Quote from: Milo on June 03, 2021, 01:13:23 AM
I'll find it difficult to watch if Onomah plays each week next year. I've seen enough personally.

Would love to be wrong about him but afraid to say I think I'm not.

Why, out of interest? He was very good for us at the back end of the last championship season once he had a run of games under his belt and was injury free. Think he's a decent championship player, he's pretty powerful and is able to positively contribute. His goal against Cardiff is one of the best I've seen in a long time from a solo perspective and gave a glimpse into what he can do when he's playing well

WindyCity

[/quote] That would help but we really don't have any at the moment
[/quote]

Well giddyup cowboy!

rebel

I think young Carvalho is going to be a revelation in the Championship if he can handle the physicality, Championship defenders aren't subtle.
He needs to bulk up a bit.