watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Two names first on the team sheet next season - Parker’s Picks

Started by rebel, May 30, 2021, 06:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Cavaleiro and Onomah. All the other places are for grabs.

BarryP

If we're able to hold onto Tosin and Reed surely they're the first two names in the starting eleven.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

rebel

Quote from: rebel on May 30, 2021, 06:21:20 PM

Parker 'loves' their abilities and skills on the pitch. Or maybe they get 'Parkerball' better then others.

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

love4ffc

Quote from: BarryP on May 30, 2021, 06:26:16 PM
If we're able to hold onto Tosin and Reed surely they're the first two names in the starting eleven.
I would tend to agree with this.  Start with a strong spine then build out from there. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

filham

Quote from: BarryP on May 30, 2021, 06:26:16 PM
The priority over the summer has to be to hold on to those two.

St Eve

The first name is obviously Mitro. With 38 goals in 57 appearances in the championship he is critical in our attempt to bounce back

Motspur Park

perry geyton

Cav was crap in the championship = unload

Reed & Onomah yes

And of coarse Cairney if fit 🙏🏼

One Martin Thomas

Lost me on this one !!! Both are bang average

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Hopefully Cairney goes in the summer. Over rated and high wages. Could bring through some youth.
Although I love Mitro, I think it's time for him to go. Again, get him off the wage bill and bring through youth.

JimmyConway

The two as it stands must be Mitrovic & Tosin.
Certainly would not make Onomah a definite starter personally. There are plenty of his type in the championship and leagues lower.

SP

Quote from: JimmyConway on May 30, 2021, 09:07:47 PM
The two as it stands must be Mitrovic & Tosin.
Certainly would not make Onomah a definite starter personally. There are plenty of his type in the championship and leagues lower.

Those two work for me but I'd add Rodak.

AJW48361

Lemina if we can keep him on board excellent scoop he would be.

The Rational Fan

I would say Rodak, Tete, Tosin, Kongolo, Reed, Anguissa and Mitrovic are all on the sheet if fit, plus Robinson, Bryan, Cairney, Onamah, Reid, Cav and Kebano will be on field at some point during the first game.

If we can get though the season with everyone fit, then I have no doubt we will win the Championship. Unfortunately, injuries are likely hopefully we have them covered with some quality loans and reinforcements.

Mr White

Cavalerio  064.gif your having a laugh, right rebel.

rebel

[
Quote from: Mr White on May 31, 2021, 06:54:57 AM

Cavalerio  064.gif your having a laugh, right rebel.

Mr White

I wouldn't pick those two in any Fulham squad. We saw glimpses of what Onomah could do in the Championship, but his performances petered out. But Parker believes in him.

Parker would pick those two ahead of anybody else.

hongkongfulham

not sure why onomah gets in on this joke? Was pretty good in the championship towards the end. Was injured then played a bit part?

grandad

Cav would be my first out of the door. My first two names would be Tosin & Mitro, followed by Rodak, Reed, Zambo, Bryan, Tete, Robinson, Carvalho, Kongolo. That leaves a spot for a top striker.
Where there's a will there's a wife