more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Christian Eriksen

Started by Lyle from Hangeland, June 12, 2021, 05:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyle from Hangeland

love4ffc

I'm confused as to what happen.  It looked like he passed out and fell dace down.  Does not look good at all. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

blingo

This is very very sad to see. God help him.

Tabby

Reminds me of Abdelhak Nouri for Ajax. Hopefully he can pull through.

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: love4ffc on June 12, 2021, 05:55:28 PM
I'm confused as to what happen.  It looked like he passed out and fell dace down.  Does not look good at all.

His heart must have stopped. They did a lot chest pumps and then used a defibrillator.

Fulham 442

So sad to hear this, absolutely terrible news.  Here's hoping that he pulls through.

SP

Shocking scenes, just hope they can revive him.

HobGoblin

Shocking. Hope they can save him

Lyle from Hangeland

Based on what they showed on US TV, they didn't break away, and showed all of it... I think they got him back. Kasper Schmeichel didn't appear to tell Eriksen's wife the worse news and the players shielding him weren't totally distraught as they took him off the field. The fans also cheered loudly on the side he collapsed. So, hopefully this is the case. Scary. I thought he had been knocked out initially after seeing his face, but it must have been his heart.

rebel

The Team Medics were on the scene very quickly from both teams I think, that's the most important thing, thought's go out to him his family, football
family.     

_Putney_

UEFA tweeted he's in hospital and stabilised

Tabby

Danish FA has also said that he is concious at hospital.

Somerset Fulham

Some producer somewhere really uttered words to the effect of "cut to his wife crying."

And if so, that person should never work in that profession again.

Jamie88

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on June 12, 2021, 06:46:04 PM
Some producer somewhere really uttered words to the effect of "cut to his wife crying."

And if so, that person should never work in that profession again.

I said this at the time, there really was no need to air that, and made the images even harder to watch

SP

One things for sure, both players & supporters will get top notch medical treatment at a professional football match.

Somerset Fulham

Bloody well done to the Danish players as well, throwing up a protective ring around their team mate and his utterly distraught wife.

Why the fluck to TV companies think people want to see that sh!t?

MikeTheCubed

Very concerning, thank heavens he's 'okay'.

Surely broadcasters have protocols for such scenarios?

filham

Let us all wish him well and hope for a full recovery .

SP

The BBC news just mentioned they finished the match, ridiculous.

Kemosabe

Quote from: SP on June 12, 2021, 10:13:05 PM
The BBC news just mentioned they finished the match, ridiculous.

According to news reports, the match was resumed at the request of the players from both teams and after members of the Danish team reportedly spoke with Eriksen while he was at the hospital.