https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anguissa πŸ™„

Started by perry geyton, August 08, 2021, 05:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCFOREVER

@jolslover

Quote from: blingo on August 08, 2021, 05:21:14 PM
And he can take that knob Seri with him.

Whys he a knob? Because he cost a lot? Not his fault - by all accounts he has trained well and when Carvalho got taken off Seri was congratulating him and speaking to him
STH H3

@jolslover

STH H3

perry geyton

At the end of the day ;
Onomah filled the role today and was far more influential either way

So to me if he goes no great loss, an extremely overrated player in my eyes

Twig

Twig

Neither Seri nor Zambo are responsible for their transfer fees, for that blame TK.Β  They are responsible for their performances on the pitch, I'd suggest Zambo hasn't completely disappointed but sadly Seri probably has. As to whether they are motivated to play or not, well none of us has a freaking clue!

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Twig on August 08, 2021, 06:42:46 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 08, 2021, 05:13:15 PM
Quote from: cookieg on August 08, 2021, 05:10:47 PM
He was sitting in the JH stand.

What is the JH stand?

Is this a serious question?

Of course.Β  I looked it up after.Β  Β I've never been to London (or out of the USA for that matter).

SP

Quote from: perry geyton on August 08, 2021, 06:05:38 PM
At the end of the day ;

Sorry Perry, I completely disagree, Josh is a trier but only Championship standard.

Ronnief

Before the start of the second half I saw Anguissa, Cairney and Reed walk over to the seats behind the bench on the Riverside. Anguissa's body language was in my opinion very depressed. Cairney's looked upbeat but he was limping. Reed looked happy and was walking well. Is Anguissa a problem that can only be resolved when he leaves?

Whitestone

Quote from: Ronnief on August 08, 2021, 07:20:49 PM
Before the start of the second half I saw Anguissa, Cairney and Reed walk over to the seats behind the bench on the Riverside. Anguissa's body language was in my opinion very depressed. Cairney's looked upbeat but he was limping. Reed looked happy and was walking well. Is Anguissa a problem that can only be resolved when he leaves?

Me too. Agree that Anguissa looked fed up and Cairney who was munching on a banana had a very obvious limp on the left leg.

perry geyton

Quote from: Whitestone on August 08, 2021, 07:24:26 PM

Me too. Agree that Anguissa looked fed up and Cairney who was munching on a banana had a very obvious limp on the left leg.
Anguissa always looks fed up, nothing new there, he probably pulls that face when he's getting laidΒ 

that's horrible news about Cairney though

I'm sure Reeds close enough to fitness

perry geyton

Quote from: SP on August 08, 2021, 07:14:08 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on August 08, 2021, 06:05:38 PM
At the end of the day ;

Sorry Perry, I completely disagree, Josh is a trier but only Championship standard.

I thought Josh was our man of the match today

cmg

Aha. The old know-nothing amateur psychologist's trusty standby 'body language' makes an early appearence.
As a know-nothing amateur psychologist myself here's my diagnosis:
Anguissa: depressed at being injured and missing a game he was looking forward to. Excellent attitude.
Cairney: upbeat about being injured. Worrying.
Reed: walking well and happy about not playing. Lousy attitude. Obviously seeking a transfer.
I'll leave Cairney's banana to Freud,

Statto

Pretty sure Anguissa has what the ladies call a "resting bitch face". Always looks miserable and like he can't be arsed but it means absolutely nothing IMO. Shame that so many draw conclusions from it in the manner cmg parodies above.

blingo

Quote from: @jolslover on August 08, 2021, 05:56:29 PM
Quote from: blingo on August 08, 2021, 05:21:14 PM
And he can take that knob Seri with him.

Whys he a knob? Because he cost a lot? Not his fault - by all accounts he has trained well and when Carvalho got taken off Seri was congratulating him and speaking to him

Because both he, and his agent have both said that they don't want to be at FFC. They have made it very very clear and in my view that makes him a TOTAL KNOB.

sarnian

Was Anguissa left out today because he is very close to being transferred. Perhaps we need the money before we can buy any prospective purchases in the pipeline.

Pluto

Seems a bit harsh given he was apparently injured. Didn't he feature heavily in preseason? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt anyway.

Either way we can't be starting Francois in that position. The lad just isn't ready yet and that was clear today. His poor marking was the biggest factor in their goal. Either we need Anguissa fit and starting or get Grimes in ASAP.

perry geyton

Quote from: sarnian on August 08, 2021, 07:56:17 PM
Was Anguissa left out today because he is very close to being transferred. Perhaps we need the money before we can buy any prospective purchases in the pipeline.
That's what I'm hoping, also don't wanna carry his wage bill

perry geyton

Quote from: cmg on August 08, 2021, 07:40:20 PM

Aha. The old know-nothing amateur psychologist's trusty standby 'body language' makes an early appearence.
As a know-nothing amateur psychologist myself here's my diagnosis:
Anguissa: depressed at being injured and missing a game he was looking forward to. Excellent attitude.
Cairney: upbeat about being injured. Worrying.
Reed: walking well and happy about not playing. Lousy attitude. Obviously seeking a transfer.
I'll leave Cairney's banana to Freud,

I beg to differ
Anguissa - always looks miserable and thinks he's better then the championship for some unknown reason

Cairney - over it

Reed - injured but a good uptempo kid who can't wait to get back out there

General

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 08, 2021, 05:49:08 PM
It'd be stupid to plan to sell Anguissa, and not give Onamah any real preseason minutes.Β  Β Also, selling Stefjo while Grimes is still playing in a game for Swansea (where the player risk injury that would kill any deal) and only have a returning from injury Reed and returning from injury Cairney on your roster.

If we sell Anguissa before Grimes is wearing the shirt...

I blame our hiring and recruitment people.... again. TONY Khan!!! So frustrating.