watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anguissa πŸ™„

Started by perry geyton, August 08, 2021, 05:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Kelly

I struggle to recall a match where Anguissa really changed the outcome one way or another.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Craven_Chris

Although this is pure speculation, I had assumed he was excluded in order to avoid messing up important sale negotiations by getting injured.

I would guess both club and player are aligned in wanting to move him on so I would be surprised if there were any conflict between them

perry geyton

Quote from: General on August 08, 2021, 08:09:21 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 08, 2021, 05:49:08 PM
It'd be stupid to plan to sell Anguissa, and not give Onamah any real preseason minutes.Β  Β Also, selling Stefjo while Grimes is still playing in a game for Swansea (where the player risk injury that would kill any deal) and only have a returning from injury Reed and returning from injury Cairney on your roster.

If we sell Anguissa before Grimes is wearing the shirt...

I blame our hiring and recruitment people.... again. TONY Khan!!! So frustrating.

Do you blame Tony Khan for the terentcial
Quote from: General on August 08, 2021, 08:09:21 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 08, 2021, 05:49:08 PM
It'd be stupid to plan to sell Anguissa, and not give Onamah any real preseason minutes.Β  Β Also, selling Stefjo while Grimes is still playing in a game for Swansea (where the player risk injury that would kill any deal) and only have a returning from injury Reed and returning from injury Cairney on your roster.

If we sell Anguissa before Grimes is wearing the shirt...

I blame our hiring and recruitment people.... again. TONY Khan!!! So frustrating.

Do you blame Tony Khan for the torrential rain in the second half also ?

Somerset Fulham

Have you got a link to where you read this about Anguissa?

BestOfBrede

Quote from: perry geyton on August 08, 2021, 05:08:14 PM
I just read somewhere he refused to play, not sure if it's true but I wouldn't put it past him, apparently he was at the game

The sooner he goes the better as far as I'm concerned

Toxic
If you "read somewhere", then surely you can state where you read it? Especially as you stated that you "just" read it!
Sounds like you just want to dig the player out otherwise?

BestOfBrede

Quote from: perry geyton on August 08, 2021, 07:31:18 PM
Quote from: SP on August 08, 2021, 07:14:08 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on August 08, 2021, 06:05:38 PM
At the end of the day ;
Onomah filled the role today and was far more influential either way

So to me if he goes no great loss, an extremely overrated player in my eyes

Sorry Perry, I completely disagree, Josh is a trier but only Championship standard.

I thought Josh was our man of the match today
Ah there we have it!
Your agenda for feeling that Onomah is better then Zambo!
Well imo Onomah gave away far too many free kicks in dangerous areas and didn't do much else!

simplyfulham

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on August 08, 2021, 09:19:22 PM
Have you got a link to where you read this about Anguissa?

It'd be hard to fish out a link to a made up bit of news.

Somerset Fulham

I have full faith that Perry can produce the goods.

Surely nobody on here would simply invent a lie like that, would they?

Whitestone

Fake news made even worse by calling the player 'toxic'.

Twig

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on August 08, 2021, 09:57:30 PM
I have full faith that Perry can produce the goods.

Surely nobody on here would simply invent a lie like that, would they?

Surely not.Β  Certainly no man of integrity.

perry geyton

Their saying it all over the place, that is what people suspect is going on judging by his track record, if you lot think Anguissa's happy to stay and play in the championship you are delusional fellas's, sorry if it offends you so heavily that aΒ  player feels he's too big for Fulham's boots, plus his wages are ridiculously high, not worth it for such an ineffective player, best off to just unload

But it's ok you can all knit pick me all day long, I'm sure we'll find out sooner then later,

I certainly have no agenda and I thought Onomah played well today and plays for the badge

perry geyton

Harry Wilson did more today in a Fulham shirt then Anguissa's done in 3 years

Deeping_white

Perry we all know you hate Anguissa as you've created probably half a dozen threads to slag him off in recent times, but if you're going to start rumours then at least post links to your "evidence" rather than saying it's being said all over the place. AsΒ  far as I can see there hasn't been a single news outlet running a story on it, which would be quite big news considering he's our most expensive asset

perry geyton

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 09, 2021, 01:31:17 AM
Perry we all know you hate Anguissa as you've created probably half a dozen threads to slag him off in recent times, but if you're going to start rumours then at least post links to your "evidence" rather than saying it's being said all over the place. AsΒ  far as I can see there hasn't been a single news outlet running a story on it, which would be quite big news considering he's our most expensive asset
Since when have MSM & news outlets ever given out correct information on any subject  Deeping White ? 🀣
I mainly go by intuition and common sense these days

Stephen Kelly

Quote from: perry geyton on August 09, 2021, 12:49:15 AM
Harry Wilson did more today in a Fulham shirt then Anguissa's done in 3 years
Indeed. Anguissa hardly set the Premier League alight I think the Championship or struggling Premier League side is actually his level. How many matches has he done some nice turns but then completely lost possession and put the defense under pressure. I think the best result would be to get a decent fee for him if he truly wants to go. If he stays then of course he'd be an asset but not sure he'd be the difference maker even in the Championship.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

BarryP

Quote from: Statto on August 08, 2021, 07:43:47 PM
Pretty sure Anguissa has what the ladies call a "resting bitch face". Always looks miserable and like he can't be arsed but it means absolutely nothing IMO. Shame that so many draw conclusions from it in the manner cmg parodies above.

Could be. I seriously have this problem. I'll be sitting around the house and when I am feeling most at rest and peaceful my wife or daughter will often ask what they have done to upset me. 100 times out of 100 it always catches me off guard.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Whitestone on August 08, 2021, 10:45:13 PM
Fake news made even worse by calling the player 'toxic'.

A "Toxic Player" is one that causes others to lose motivation around them. If Anguissa is toxic who are the players around him lacking motivation. In my opinion calling a player "toxic" means he is motivated, but others are blaming him for the lack of motivation of players around him. I'm don't see any evidence that Anguissa has caused others to lose motivation, and if players have lost their motivation maybe they themselves are the problem.

bill taylors apprentice

He's a highly paid player who has offered very little return since his arrival.
No goals, maybe one or 2 assists, the odd tackle and a few easy on the eye dribbles that achieve nothing much.

May be a decent bloke but sooner he's gone the better.

Whitestone

Anguissa would have made a difference yesterday. He should have been selected irrespective of what may or may not be going on in the background unless he was carrying an injury.

PaulJ123

If Anguissa played yesterday, we win the game.

Onomah and Francois weren't great (also not terrible) but definitely the weak links for me.

If we had Anguissa and Reed (or Grimes and Reed), we win the game.