more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wilson red card

Started by Tabby, August 14, 2021, 05:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Tabby on August 14, 2021, 05:25:31 PM
Looked like he kicked out with his left leg to me and don't think we are going to be able to get it rescinded. Anyone got a good replay?

That's how it looked to me, if so completely unnecessary on his part, showing a bit of petulance. Hopefully we're both wrong though.

Cookie6262

To me it looked like he flung his leg out whilst going down a little theatrically, no intention to lick the player but did flick his leg out and did catch the guy albeit minor, but don't think it will be over turned.

bigalffc

The red card may be correct, but how did the initial foul not get even a yellow? And the two attempts to garrotte young carvalo?
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Blawarmy

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on August 14, 2021, 08:33:46 PM

Fourth official wasn't even looking when the 'kick out' happened. Also watched it about 10 times and Wilson's heel catches him but it's minimal contact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like Mitro is telling the ref to book their player so he goes and sends our player off.   [emoji849]

Tabby

Quote from: bigalffc on August 14, 2021, 09:18:52 PM
The red card may be correct, but how did the initial foul not get even a yellow? And the two attempts to garrotte young carvalo?

Their player did end up getting a yellow.

Opponents have ended up getting away with murder on Carvalho though.

Blawarmy

Just watched it. 100% not a red. He has no idea where that donkey who flattened him is.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Blawarmy on August 14, 2021, 09:36:20 PM
Just watched it. 100% not a red. He has no idea where that donkey who flattened him is.

If appealed will be rescinded.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Blawarmy

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on August 14, 2021, 10:17:44 PM

If not it's a disgrace

Nick Bateman

Must say we have to suffer these incompetant imbeciles in the Championship, while the EPL are cleaing up their act. Something must be done.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Beamer

Quote from: MartyFFC on August 14, 2021, 05:46:46 PM
Certainly not done his England chances any favours; metaphorically speaking

Didn't harm Beckham's chances of playing for Wales. 

The Rock

When Kane or Grealish stick their foot out ~ 6 inches for these kinds of incidents for being the better player they've gotten a red every time?

I Ronic

Quote from: Beamer on August 15, 2021, 12:20:47 AM
Quote from: MartyFFC on August 14, 2021, 05:46:46 PM
Certainly not done his England chances any favours; metaphorically speaking

Didn't harm Beckham's chances of playing for Wales.

064.gif

rebel

The thing is, was he looking at the opponent when his leg 'recoiled'? It's a natural think to do. I don't think he was looking at his opponent.

Mind you he got sent off in the Euros for Wales.

junior white

Quote from: Blawarmy on August 14, 2021, 11:42:19 PM
Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on August 14, 2021, 10:17:44 PM

If not it's a disgrace
There were a couple of these in the prem last season (or similar)  wasn't there, were they overturned?

Fulham 442

Reading Silva's comments on the Offal he hardly mentioned the red card so it sounds to me that we're not going to appeal it.

filham

I think it was an instant reaction to suffering a nasty foul which of course will carry a ban.
Time and again you see key players targeted and roughly handled by opponents, the referees should spot this and offer protection and avoid incidents like this.

junior white

What length ban will it be 1 or 3 matches, my assumption is 3. Does anyone know

paulbrookersmazydribbles

It's a three game ban for violent conduct.

Fulham 442

As someone pointed out further up this thread he got sent off for Wales at the Euros.  It may have been an instant reaction to a nasty foul but even so he needs to keep his temper under control a bit better.

AJW48361

He has booked a caravan for a fortnight in Barry Island.