Started by perry geyton, August 17, 2021, 09:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

I'm confused
The Argie looks super sketchy to me

_Putney_

WindyCity

South Coast White

Not confident at all on crosses, Rodak for me Saturday.

perry geyton

St. Andrews White

His passing out is nice, but did not look confident for that last 10

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

BestOfBrede

I thought Rodak had a finger injury, hence being careful with recovery?

ChesterTheTabby

I agree. Zero trust in his ability to actually save a shot.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Deeping_white

He's been watching too many videos of Don Areola punching the ball like a boss and wanted to have a go. I think Rodak will be in as soon as Gazza drops a clanger that leads to a goal because even though Rodak is better and deserves to be starting, no manager is going to chop their keeper so soon into the season as it sends a bad message.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

General

+1 Gazzaniga has so little to do and I appreciate Matt Smith is the tallest and most physical player in the league but his decision making for coming for that last ball in particular was worryingly poor.

unionist_ffc

Goal was not his fault, but agreed. Overall he doesn't inspire too much confidence

Sgt Fulham

Give him some time. He's barely had anything to do, and I don't think he could have done anything about any of the goals we've conceded.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on August 17, 2021, 09:47:21 PM
Give him some time. He's barely had anything to do, and I don't think he could have done anything about any of the goals we've conceded.

Very fair point - The goals conceded have been one-offs and completely against the run of play, not much he could do with them.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Twig

Quote from: St. Andrews White on August 17, 2021, 09:44:54 PM
His passing out is nice, but did not look confident for that last 10

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I actually thought his distribution was very ordinary. Really can't see that he's any sort of upgrade on Rodak who must feel gutted not to be starting.

FFCFOREVER

The OP is spot on. I ain't convinced by Gazzaniga one bit.

Denver Fulham

Gazzaniga hasn't been able to do anything about any of the three goals, but he looks weak coming off his line. I think he made one good save early at Hudds, but overall, I haven't seen anything in three games to feel great about, but it's still early days.

Twig

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on August 17, 2021, 09:47:21 PM

I agree he should be given some time and that he wasn't at fault for their goal. He just doesn't give me any great confidence and as I said on my previous post I didn't rate his distribution much. But let's not get on his back, he definitely needs to be given a run.

H4usuallysitting

Hold on....we haven't lost a game yet...... Rodak will get his chance