watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Positives today

Started by SP, October 02, 2021, 02:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Somerset Fulham

Hopefully being dropped has given Tosin the kick up the arse he has needed.  He's been steadily declining since the start of the season.

Luka

Quote from: Thames badger on October 02, 2021, 05:54:01 PM
Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on October 02, 2021, 02:53:08 PM
Quote from: Luka on October 02, 2021, 02:49:16 PM
One positive for me and that is that is Siva will have seen what an imposter Robinson is......a league one player at best.

Yeah, alright... this might be the most insanely idiotic comment i've read in recent memory. He plays for the U.S. Men's National Team and won the Nation's Cup this year with his home nation and plays well for us generally. I don't see any League One players at the international level. Check yourself. He's a good Champ player, not the best or great, but he's fine for this league.

This the Robinson who nearly signed AC Milan Once?
Nearly lol........but they didn't sign him did they, thus dodging an expensive bullet.

Name one thing he did today that deserves a positive comment?

Woodlawn

TOSIN Didn't he win MOM earlier in season. Still better than ream

bobbo

The only plus I encountered today was there was no queues at several petrol station and I seized the opportunity to fill up on the way home .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Ara's bacon crisps

The only positive I can see from today is that surely Gazzaniga can never play for us again. Our worst goalkeeper since the laughable Lastuvka. The very first building block in any defence is the back four having confidence in the bloke behind them and clearly none of them have a shred of confidence in him. I watched him at close quarters today shouting at them after every ricket he dropped in the second half and not one of them ever looked at him or appeared to be listening to a single word. Our defence has many problems at the moment, but it will never improve whilst he is in goal. If Silva can't see the root of our main problem, then he's not the manager I had high hopes he was going to be.

howitis

Quote from: Mullers OG on October 02, 2021, 02:28:55 PM
Positives??

Gazzaniga, Onomah, DCR all below the required standard. Ream, Mawson, Robinson, Kebano all having poor games. Wilson largely anonymous. That doesn't leave many!

Maybe the international break has come at a fortuitous moment.

Absolutely spot on ...