Previous topic - Next topic

SP

I didn't go to the game.........

Deeping_white

Hopefully the last time people ask for Onomah to start

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Deeping_white on October 02, 2021, 02:22:52 PM
With luck it will be the last time we see him in a Fulham shirt.  He was the catalyst for our poor loss.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

gang

Fulham Tup North

Tim Ream discovered that when it rains he needs long studs in his boots .... Bambi on ice ...😡
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

SP

And no red card for Mitro, we need him for QPR.

FFC1987

Mawson. The fact he's back, looks  fitter than ever whilst not losing power, can still pass a ball and I don't think other than a few misplaced passes, did anything wrong today?

I know people will say Reed because he ran around a lot, but he was mediocre first half and just looked ok because he worked hard second.

Worcesterwhite

Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 02, 2021, 02:24:11 PM
With luck it will be the last time we see him in a Fulham shirt.  He was the catalyst for our poor loss.
I think if I was ream there may be a few words or two in the dressing room

Deeping_white

Quote from: Worcesterwhite on October 02, 2021, 02:27:27 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 02, 2021, 02:24:11 PM
I think if I was ream there may be a few words or two in the dressing room

The camera panned to him after it went in and he looked like he wanted to murder Onomah, which to be fair I would too if I were him

Mullers OG

Positives??

Gazzaniga, Onomah, DCR all below the required standard. Ream, Mawson, Robinson, Kebano all having poor games. Wilson largely anonymous. That doesn't leave many!

Maybe the international break has come at a fortuitous moment.

ChesterTheTabby

The international break came at a good time.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Pluto

Quote from: FFC1987 on October 02, 2021, 02:27:22 PM
Mawson. The fact he's back, looks  fitter than ever whilst not losing power, can still pass a ball and I don't think other than a few misplaced passes, did anything wrong today?

I know people will say Reed because he ran around a lot, but he was mediocre first half and just looked ok because he worked hard second.

Baffled as to why you keep insisting he had a good game. He looked horribly out of position on the right and was wrong footed multiple times. Being the best defender in a defense which conceded four goals does not make a good performance. If he plays, it needs to be instead of Ream and alongside Tosin.

grandad

Coventry over the whole game were quicker to the tackle, stronger on the ball but were aided by 2 game changing goals. The 1st was down to the Gazza, Ream, Onomah cock up & the non penalty for the 2nd.
We looked lethargic, leggy lacking in MF penetration or creativity. Onomah was dreadful. No pace, vision or drive. Kebano & Wilson gave nothing for Mitro . BDR needs dropping for a while . Cav needs his contract cancelling. Our CB partnership has to be Tosin & Mawson. They need games together to create a bond.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Pluto

Reed is the only player who can hold their head high after today.

FFC1987

Quote from: Pluto on October 02, 2021, 02:36:56 PM

Baffled as to why you keep insisting he had a good game. He looked horribly out of position on the right and was wrong footed multiple times. Being the best defender in a defense which conceded four goals does not make a good performance. If he plays, it needs to be instead of Ream and alongside Tosin.

Even the time he was turned, he got it right positionally and sent his man wide.

I'm just as baffled at you suggesting Reed can hold his head high as an integral part of protecting the back 4 in a side that conceded 4 goals. Yeh he worked hard. I like that. But the quality was missing particularly in the first half. He turned into trouble too many times for me today.

Also, maybe your hang up is in thinking I said Mawson had a good game. I'm not saying that. I'm suggesting it's a positive thing that he looks fit, didn't go off injured and didn't really do much wrong today. Compared to say Ream who was tragic. He was one the betters of an awful bunch, but it's good to see him back, fitter and hopefully he can progress further.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Luka

One positive for me and that is that is Siva will have seen what an imposter Robinson is......a league one player at best.

I Ronic

There's an international break.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Luka on October 02, 2021, 02:49:16 PM
One positive for me and that is that is Siva will have seen what an imposter Robinson is......a league one player at best.

Yeah, alright... this might be the most insanely idiotic comment i've read in recent memory. He plays for the U.S. Men's National Team and won the Nation's Cup this year with his home nation and plays well for us generally. I don't see any League One players at the international level. Check yourself. He's a good Champ player, not the best or great, but he's fine for this league.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Black and White Town

Are you serious? He was abysmal