watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tosin

Started by JimmyConway, October 20, 2021, 10:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyConway

Hardly put a foot wrong all night. Played Moore superbly. One of the best games his had since arriving.

Fernhurst

:plus one:   0001.jpeg  :plus one:  0001.jpeg
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Carborundum

He did, and Moore was the best opposition striker I've seen this season.  By far Cardiff's best player.

bobbo

He didn't win every header but Moore got nowhere even when he made the header.
Tosin really like a brick wall
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

He is the cement in the Fulham defensive wall.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

AJW48361

Moore was excellent we were uneasy particularly 1st half.

Twig

Quote from: AJW48361 on October 21, 2021, 12:15:08 AM
Moore was excellent we were uneasy particularly 1st half.

Moore played well but I didn't see much unease in either half. I thought our two CBs were very solid and barely put a foot wrong.

Whitesideup

Tosin is defensively awesome, but equally impressive is his touch on the ball. He can be winning a challenge and still direct his first touch to a teammate. Also equally willing when needs must simply to clear the line and shift the ball out. And to boot Ream has been playing at the top of his game. These two are looking excellent at the back and in fact defensively the back 4 are looking very strong. Denis had a good game and defensively so did Robinson. A small negative was that some of Robinson's offensive play was perhaps not his best yesterday, but predictably Cardiff weren't as bad as their recent form suggests, and overall I thought the defence did well .. and Rodak made a great save with about 8 minutes to go that could have made the last 10 minutes or so a bit hairier.

filham

Yes, our back four are looking pretty good and we have Tete, Bryan and Mawson on the sidelines just waiting for an opportunity to show how good they are.

grandad

I can see our future CB pairing being Tosin & Mawson. Both are a good age & should be able to bond a partnership as Hughes & Hangeland did. They need game time together but with Ream having a season ofhis life it is hard to bench Ream now for a future pairing. If we do get promoted that will be the time as Ream would struggle in the PL.
Where there's a will there's a wife

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: grandad on October 22, 2021, 10:44:21 AM
I can see our future CB pairing being Tosin & Mawson. Both are a good age & should be able to bond a partnership as Hughes & Hangeland did. They need game time together but with Ream having a season ofhis life it is hard to bench Ream now for a future pairing. If we do get promoted that will be the time as Ream would struggle in the PL.

I think longer term if Kongolo gets fit and stays fit him and Tosin will be the starting CB pairing

MartyFFC

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on October 22, 2021, 12:44:16 PM
Quote from: grandad on October 22, 2021, 10:44:21 AM

I think longer term if Kongolo gets fit and stays fit him and Tosin will be the starting CB pairing
That's a very, very big if

ken 44

Whitesideup you are I suspect in a minority of one who believe that Robinson had a good game
he was very poor and receoived the worst mark given to the team that played.

filham

The tall no5, Aden Flint, also looked dangerous but somehow we stopped him from scoring.
I still think however that teams are going to concentrate on quick crosses into the box against us and we will be relying a lot on Tosin and on Mitro from set pieces.
Mitro's defensive work is often overlooked.

AnOldBrownie

Easily our most important defender. He's a better version of Big Mike, who I rate as our second best CB.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk