more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bournemouth Fans React to their First defeat this season

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, November 03, 2021, 10:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcthereligion

Quote from: clarkey on November 04, 2021, 05:26:08 AM
Bournmouth do not have a good manager. The reason FFC were so good last night is all of the reasons that Parker is a bad coach. He would never have got that result. He ruined Mitro, he destroyed Cairney and he flattened Ream.He did not understand BDR, ignored Seri and did not give Rodak a chance.
He was terrible. End of.

We do not need a great shake up to be brilliant in the Prem just play to the strengths of what we have with bright, attacking football and a proper tactical approach. Not one very average midfielder pretending to be an entire forward line.

Hector for example had a great game last night.

Well said

70sPimlico

Quote from: ffcthereligion on November 04, 2021, 07:10:43 AM
Bournmouth do not have a good manager. The reason FFC were so good last night is all of the reasons that Parker is a bad coach. He would never have got that result. He ruined Mitro, he destroyed Cairney and he flattened Ream.He did not understand BDR, ignored Seri and did not give Rodak a chance.
He was terrible. End of.

We do not need a great shake up to be brilliant in the Prem just play to the strengths of what we have with bright, attacking football and a proper tactical approach. Not one very average midfielder pretending to be an entire forward line.

Well said
and as much as a few on here won't like this, what he did with zambo and RLC was borderline incompetence. (and I did say that at the time)

sunburywhite

Quote from: 70sPimlico on November 04, 2021, 08:20:00 AM
He was terrible. End of.

Well said
and as much as a few on here won't like this, what he did with zambo and RLC was borderline incompetence. (and I did say that at the time)

I agree with a lot of the above but Rodak wouldnt have got in ahead of Areola in a month of Sundays
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on November 03, 2021, 11:22:35 PM
They are a good side with a good manager and will be right up there.  People here need to try to begin to understand that.

Average team with a very average manager

blingo

Quote from: ffcthereligion on November 04, 2021, 07:10:05 AM
They are a good side with a good manager and will be right up there.  People here need to try to begin to understand that.

They might be a good side but I don't see how he's a good manager at all. It was poetry last night that we did that whilst they lost. Whilst most people lauded Parker as future England manager and spoke about 'the improvement' which was by the way the biggest false dawn in all the time I've ever watched Fulham, the truth was we had a team with enough attacking talent dismantled and demoralised by playing football in shackles with no desire to win scoring the least amount of home goals ever in a season. This was a manager that built defensive 'success' by having two outstanding PL players in Andersen and areola, and to a slightly lesser extent the perfectly serviceable tosin and tete. It was nothing to do with his tactics. In the meantime he played Ivan cavalhero up front instead of mitrovic which in itself should tell you what you need to know about his judgement and shipped Neeskens off on loan. Last night speaks for itself

100% agree with you Sir.

Bournemouth are NOT that good a side, and they don't have the depth of squad needed for such a long season. I know they are top but they have been very lucky to get a win in more than one game. I stick with my prediction that they wont finish in the top six and we will win the Championship. COYW's

bill taylors apprentice

They might be a good side but I don't see how he's a good manager at all. It was poetry last night that we did that whilst they lost. Whilst most people lauded Parker as future England manager and spoke about 'the improvement' which was by the way the biggest false dawn in all the time I've ever watched Fulham, the truth was we had a team with enough attacking talent dismantled and demoralised by playing football in shackles with no desire to win scoring the least amount of home goals ever in a season. This was a manager that built defensive 'success' by having two outstanding PL players in Andersen and areola, and to a slightly lesser extent the perfectly serviceable tosin and tete. It was nothing to do with his tactics. In the meantime he played Ivan cavalhero up front instead of mitrovic which in itself should tell you what you need to know about his judgement and shipped Neeskens off on loan. Last night speaks for itself
[/quote]

Totally agree!
And I had to fast forward Parkers post game interview on Quest, so many words but meaningless drivel!

mancwhite

It's results that count - they are top of the table and only lost one game. I f they are an average team then to be in that position means they have a good manager. I didn't like Parkerball but have a lot of respect for Parker tempered by unhappiness at the way he left the club.  Us going up this season and Bournemouth not won't prove anything about his abilities as a manager considering the resources we have compared to them.
Your just too good to be true Fulham

toshes mate

In the widest possible view of how things pan out any side that goes unbeaten for fifteen games and wins a large proportion of those matches must be doing something right, and so it would qualify as a good side managed well.  However, English league football is judged over a whole season.  Our former manager has had good runs and bad runs and that tends towards the fact he is about average and par for the course does it not?  One defeat doesn't make him a bad manager but there are plenty of other ways to look at how managers are good, bad or plain indifferent.  Not playing the best striker your club has and failing miserably over a season doesn't sound 'good' to me but it is familiar.

rebel

Parker's limited skill set will unfold, it's very one dimensional, when teams find you out, it's tough to regroup especially where there is no other plan.

Fulham 442

Quote from: ffcthereligion on November 04, 2021, 07:10:05 AM

Agree with this..

Fulham 442

Quote from: sunburywhite on November 04, 2021, 08:28:11 AM
Quote from: 70sPimlico on November 04, 2021, 08:20:00 AM
He was terrible. End of.

Well said

I agree with a lot of the above but Rodak wouldnt have got in ahead of Areola in a month of Sundays
Plus 1, and your comment re Areola Sunbury.

Fulham 442

Quote from: rebel on November 04, 2021, 08:57:56 AM
Parker's limited skill set will unfold, it's very one dimensional, when teams find you out, it's tough to regroup especially where there is no other plan.
It will be interesting to see what happens now they have finally lost a game.  A lot of Bournemouth fans unhappy with his tactics last night...hopefully that is just the beginning and they will now start to see just how negative he is overall..

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: mancwhite on November 04, 2021, 08:54:03 AM
It's results that count - they are top of the table and only lost one game. I f they are an average team then to be in that position means they have a good manager. I didn't like Parkerball but have a lot of respect for Parker tempered by unhappiness at the way he left the club.  Us going up this season and Bournemouth not won't prove anything about his abilities as a manager considering the resources we have compared to them.

When Parker was managing Fulham - he had many resources, but decided not to speak to a lot of them....he instigated a move to Boscombe because he'd run out of ideas.... Boscombe & him will depart & it won't be happy

Somerset Fulham

Argue all you guys like, I stand by my comment.   Things definitely went sour here with the guy and I get that people didn't enjoy the style of play but that doesn't make somebody a bad manager. 

Bournemouth will be up there. Hopefully behind us, but definitely up there.

I'll say no more on the matter becauase this constant talk about our ex-manager is beyond dull. Get over him, people.

Blawarmy

Lighthouse

Weird that a manager who isn't very good managing a side that isn't very good are top of the table having just lost one game by a very narrow margin.

There are Fulham fans who would love Parker to fail while others have said goodbye to him when he left.

The only conclusions that make sense is that Parker played some dull football and players were either out of form or not interested. He seems to be doing a job at Bournemouth and one narrow defeat doesn't change that.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tom_FFC

What Parker did with Mitrovic by dropping him and playing Cavaleiro, who one is a winger and two is not even a real goal scoring winger, was self sabotage to say the least. I still believe he couldn't join Bournemouth if we were still in the Prem which was a move lined up from the promotion season under him.  The results after the Liverpool win still boggle the mind.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 04, 2021, 01:54:04 PM
Weird that a manager who isn't very good managing a side that isn't very good are top of the table having just lost one game by a very narrow margin.

There are Fulham fans who would love Parker to fail while others have said goodbye to him when he left.

The only conclusions that make sense is that Parker played some dull football and players were either out of form or not interested. He seems to be doing a job at Bournemouth and one narrow defeat doesn't change that.

Average team very average manager

H4usuallysitting

Plodder

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on November 04, 2021, 11:33:54 AM
Argue all you guys like, I stand by my comment.   Things definitely went sour here with the guy and I get that people didn't enjoy the style of play but that doesn't make somebody a bad manager. 

Bournemouth will be up there. Hopefully behind us, but definitely up there.

I'll say no more on the matter becauase this constant talk about our ex-manager is beyond dull. Get over him, people.

I agree.