more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bournemouth Fans React to their First defeat this season

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, November 03, 2021, 10:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

FFC1987

Not being funny, but they are top of the league, were unbeaten in I believe their longest stretch in their history? and have lost 1 in 16. I'm no Parker fan but come on.....have some perspective!

H4usuallysitting

I'm betting we'll be 4/5 points clear of Boscombe when we play them.....but, I'm obsessed

SP

Really not fussed by Bournemouth or Parker but hoping it's us plus 1 who secure the promotion places nice & early.

Milo

One of the posts perplexed by a LB being left out of the match day squad completely. Fractions in the changing room and Parker ousting players already?

Bill2

Just seem the highlights on quest, Preston should have had a third when one of their players went.past Cahill like he was standing still.

Nero

Quote from: Bill2 on November 03, 2021, 10:47:49 PM
Just seem the highlights on quest, Preston should have had a third when one of their players went.past Cahill like he was standing still.
Yea just saw that then Parker spouting his use, desire, young team, my ideas etc etc

cookieg

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on November 03, 2021, 10:28:31 PM
I'm betting we'll be 4/5 points clear of Boscombe when we play them.....but, I'm obsessed

I'm with you on that one.

love4ffc

Quote from: Milo on November 03, 2021, 10:39:02 PM
One of the posts perplexed by a LB being left out of the match day squad completely. Fractions in the changing room and Parker ousting players already?

I was reading that also Milo.  Also, several post about how boring the match was in the first half.  Sounding all too familiar  :023: 

Oh well, who cares about that lot!

UP THE FULHAM!!!! 049:gif 051 049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

cookieg

Quote from: Nero on November 03, 2021, 10:49:28 PM
Quote from: Bill2 on November 03, 2021, 10:47:49 PM
Yea just saw that then Parker spouting his use, desire, young team, my ideas etc etc

Quest certainly brown nosing Parker.

The Rock

Love Parker. Love him more he's moved on. B'mouth is top of the table, yet they seem an afterthought.

The maths will work themselves out.

Twig

Couldn't care either way about Parker or Bournemouth. Whichever team were ahead of us for the number 1 spot I'd be equally keen to see us overhaul them.

legana

Not going to be rude about Parker but wonder if Bournemouth will start to unravel now they've been beaten. I remember how good Watford looked in 2000-2001 when they were challenging us up until Christmas (when Barry Hayles completely derailed their season on Boxing Day). Not worried who joins us, as long as we are promoted, so just going to enjoy our wins and all the goals we score this year as if we go back up we know how tough it can be.

Somerset Fulham

They are a good side with a good manager and will be right up there.  People here need to try to begin to understand that.

copthornemike

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on November 03, 2021, 11:22:35 PM
They are a good side with a good manager and will be right up there.  People here need to try to begin to understand that.
Spot on

Pluto

They were always going to be beaten at some point. The test now is how they respond. How will Parker turn things around if they hit a bad patch and lose a couple on the bounce? We've already seen how he adapted when he was in charge with us and the answer was not at all.

My bold prediction for the season is that they won't get automatic promotion. They've played a lot of poor sides and their xG is much lower than it should be for a team at the top of the table. They've taken their chances well and they obviously have a lot of possession, but they don't do a lot with it.

I also think we'll smash them next month. The players will be fired up, especially Mitro who's in the form of his life. We already know Parker's 'keep the ball at all costs' style doesn't work against better sides. I don't see his sideways football as being effective against us. We are robust at the back and we have the players to hurt them on the counter, and the best striker in the league. We don't need to win the possession battle to do damage.

Woolly Mammoth

Completely agree
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

clarkey

Bournmouth do not have a good manager. The reason FFC were so good last night is all of the reasons that Parker is a bad coach. He would never have got that result. He ruined Mitro, he destroyed Cairney and he flattened Ream.He did not understand BDR, ignored Seri and did not give Rodak a chance.
He was terrible. End of.

We do not need a great shake up to be brilliant in the Prem just play to the strengths of what we have with bright, attacking football and a proper tactical approach. Not one very average midfielder pretending to be an entire forward line.

Hector for example had a great game last night.

Kimbleman

I also thought Hector had a good game last night and if he plays the next two in a similar standard he should remain in the starting line-up. Great to have such a selection problem.

ffcthereligion

They might be a good side but I don't see how he's a good manager at all. It was poetry last night that we did that whilst they lost. Whilst most people lauded Parker as future England manager and spoke about 'the improvement' which was by the way the biggest false dawn in all the time I've ever watched Fulham, the truth was we had a team with enough attacking talent dismantled and demoralised by playing football in shackles with no desire to win scoring the least amount of home goals ever in a season. This was a manager that built defensive 'success' by having two outstanding PL players in Andersen and areola, and to a slightly lesser extent the perfectly serviceable tosin and tete. It was nothing to do with his tactics. In the meantime he played Ivan cavalhero up front instead of mitrovic which in itself should tell you what you need to know about his judgement and shipped Neeskens off on loan. Last night speaks for itself