https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Congratulations to Scott Parker MOM award

Started by Fulhamight, November 12, 2021, 09:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulhamight

Perfect timing for the Curse of The Manager of The Month Award!  :005:

General

093.gif  049:gif How is there a post on this site mentioning this (even with a sarcastic tone), when there isn't one mentioning mitro and congratulating/celebrating mitro winning the October player of the month.

We really need to stop this obsession with everything Parker related.

Aside from the Coventry game, which was a shambles from the ref's as much as us we outdid all results Bournemouth had, and given their loss against Preston are now the team with the one loss as things stand for the month.

Congratulations Mitro! Well deserved and great recognition of both the team and manager as well.

St Eve

Well deserved Mitro. And to think some fans wanted him shipped out. Go figure

With regard to SP I think it is perfectly normal when you feel that you have been wronged. We do the same with players. A recent example is the kid that went to Liverpool. We like to get things off our chest. No harm. That is exactly what the forum is for

General

Quote from: St Eve on November 12, 2021, 02:19:55 PM

With regard to SP I think it is perfectly normal when you feel that you have been wronged. We do the same with players. A recent example is the kid that went to Liverpool. We like to get things off our chest. No harm. That is exactly what the forum is for

It just seems slightly longwinded to still not be over the fact he's left..  especially as we're playing better football than when he was with us.

Bar the 4 goal conceded to Coventry, we've scored around 10 more goals than them and conceded essentially the same amount if not one less.

First up will be the game at the cottage vs Bournemouth. Let's just hope the fulham team and players are all on their top game. Two points behind them.

Hatch007

Maybe it's not about being over Parker, maybe it's just a reasonable and humorous, tongue-in-cheek comment about the Manager of our, thus far, nearest rival for automatic promotion.

It West Brom were top and Ismael was October Manager of the Month I'd have made the same post about the curse of winning such an award.

Who else remembers Ray Lew winning it once when Player/Manager and we lost something like 7-0 in our very next match?  Happy to be corrected on the score. Kudos to anyone who can remember the oppo. If I had to guess I would say Chester away...

AJW48361

Twig

I agree, much rather be talking about Mitro's award.  Well done the big man, thoroughly deserved!

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Sgt Fulham

Scott Parker is doing a fantastic job, so he deserves it. As is Mitro. As long as we go up I couldn't care less about these things or Parker's success.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on November 12, 2021, 07:20:35 PM
Scott Parker is doing a fantastic job, so he deserves it. As is Mitro. As long as we go up I couldn't care less about these things or Parker's success.
Well I do. I sincerely hope the wheels fall off for Bournemouth after the way SP treated us..

blingo

Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 12, 2021, 08:18:14 PM
Well I do. I sincerely hope the wheels fall off for Bournemouth after the way SP treated us..

They will. Starting 3rd Dec

Woolly Mammoth

I concur
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: General on November 12, 2021, 02:02:58 PM
049:gifHow is there a post on this site mentioning this (even with a sarcastic tone), when there isn't one mentioning mitro and congratulating/celebrating mitro winning the October player of the month.

Aside from the Coventry game, which was a shambles from the ref's as much as us we outdid all results Bournemouth had, and given their loss against Preston are now the team with the one loss as things stand for the month.

Congratulations Mitro! Well deserved and great recognition of both the team and manager as well.
This has been my point for ages. The obsession some on this board have with him is odd. They don't have the same for Ranieri etc, just Parker.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: St Eve on November 12, 2021, 02:19:55 PM

I was one that thought we'd be better selling him. I'm happy to apologise and admit I was wrong. Very very wrong.

I Ronic

Quote from: blingo on November 12, 2021, 08:21:07 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 12, 2021, 08:18:14 PM

They will. Starting 3rd Dec

Then we go top. Marco wins manager of the month for December and Rodak wins player of the month.

mrmicawbers

I for one supported Parker as I had assumed the Khan's had told him he would be here for the next season.Little did we know the Judas was having negotiations with Bournemouth.No wonder he was so indifferent after being beaten every week.That's why I hope he gets what's due to him.

Dunstable Fulham

Congratulations to Parker. He has a very strong squad at Bournemouth and they will push us for the title of that I'm sure.
I'm glad he left - boring football throughout- the last 10 games of last season were a total embarrassment. He should have been sacked the minute we were relegated - sod the cost of it.

Fulham 442

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on November 13, 2021, 05:00:53 AM
Quote from: General on November 12, 2021, 02:02:58 PM
049:gifHow is there a post on this site mentioning this (even with a sarcastic tone), when there isn't one mentioning mitro and congratulating/celebrating mitro winning the October player of the month.

This has been my point for ages. The obsession some on this board have with him is odd. They don't have the same for Ranieri etc, just Parker.
I think if you read the posts that are anti Parker you will understand why, although I wouldn't call it an obsession....Ranieri, Magath, Sanchez to name but three were all crap managers for us but they didn't  treat Fulham with the disrespect Parker has.

Whitestone

Under Parker the football was cautious and boring. He failed us tactically in the Premier League, played players out of position, isolated and excluded some players to the extent that our free scoring centre forward couldn't get a look in even though we only managed nine home goals at the Cottage all season. On top of that it seems he held the club to ransom before his move to Bournemouth which was on the cards for a long long time, perhaps as far back as the end of the season before. Is it any wonder some of us don't hold him in high regard ?

Fulhamight

No obsession with Scott Parker whatsoever, just an observation that the team above us in the table's manager has just been awarded the Curse of the Manager of The Month award and wouldn't it be great if they lost a few, enabling us to top the table. Maybe with us beating them too! Lighten up and enjoy  :yay: