watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slim Like Gentleman Jim 2011 Championship

Started by finnster01, December 27, 2010, 04:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

Looks like Fred and I are about the same size again this year as last. I am starting down only 2 from last year's beginning weight but that is because I did strength training the entire fall and winter so far Fred and now on maintenance only......more muscle from last year, means more fat burn! You are going down my friend.  :59: Time to shed!

Fletchino

That's made me feel a bit better seeing the results I'm defo going to try a bit harder from now on. When did you get bigger than me FFC that's bad!!!! I didn't know that. And sepwell should you not be on a weight gain diet?!!!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FLETCHINO on January 11, 2011, 09:06:52 AM
That's made me feel a bit better seeing the results I'm defo going to try a bit harder from now on. When did you get bigger than me FFC that's bad!!!! I didn't know that. And sepwell should you not be on a weight gain diet?!!!
I carry the extra weight better Fletch being that much taller than you  :59:  Ridgey i have the advantage that i'm giving up the booze (yep still haven't touched a drop) you've already done that ages ago so no benefit there . American James will get lured in by Dunkin doughnuts or similar and gain  weight. Saying that this week is very slow, but at least i'm now showing a loss for this week.

FC Silver Fox

Down in Nice all this week, trying to resist free cakes all day and 4 course buffet lunches and dinners.  Falling overboard. Help
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FatFreddysCat

Oh ballacks it's Flynny's 40th piss up on saturday, just got the text with no excuses added to the end of it, i guess that's me off the wagon then  :016: . Feck it i might go down and get my favorite wine then if they've got it in and have some tonight and lay of the booze from monday as i'm out for a meal sunday .

finnster01

Come on lads. Don't let King Calorie take over this early. Step up lads. Do you want to be acting like John Terry or Brede Hangeland?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on January 11, 2011, 09:56:51 PM
Come on lads. Don't let King Calorie take over this early. Step up lads. Do you want to be acting like John Terry or Brede Hangeland?
I'll still be putting in good numbers come the end of the competion Finnster, just cant really say no to Flynnys 40th, King Calorie will be king no more come march. In my will power i trust.

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 12, 2011, 12:24:20 AM
I'll still be putting in good numbers come the end of the competion Finnster, just cant really say no to Flynnys 40th, King Calorie will be king no more come march. In my will power i trust.
I'm just saying a bit of moderation is not a bad thing. I am not saying join a monastery. Have fun, but that doesn't mean 12 pints and two ruby's. There's only 7 weeks left of this thing you know.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on January 12, 2011, 12:42:00 AM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 12, 2011, 12:24:20 AM
I'm just saying a bit of moderation is not a bad thing. I am not saying join a monastery. Have fun, but that doesn't mean 12 pints and two ruby's. There's only 7 weeks left of this thing you know.

Although Flynny will probably read this my plan is to do the old i'm just going to the toilet trick and then sneak off, but realistically 12 pints plus twelve doulbe vodka redbulls a bit of Columbia's finest (haven't touched it in months) followed by a ruby will probably be the way it goes. On the plus side i'll probably  :020: , so wont add to much weight  :54:

FatFreddysCat

And Ridgey how are you roughly the same weight as me? You cycle 7 trillion billion miles a day boosted by Butt butter and dont drink and eat healthy. You must be ten foot tall.

Blingo

12 pints and two rubies Finny? That would mean the fat pussy HAS cut down  :59: :59: :wine: :011: Knew you wouldn't last fat pants. I, on the other hand have behaved impeccably since my lunch in Banus and dinner in Gib night and am begining to see the difference already. Still.....you lasted  A WEEK  :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005:

Dugliss

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 12, 2011, 12:58:03 AM
And Ridgey how are you roughly the same weight as me? You cycle 7 trillion billion miles a day boosted by Butt butter and dont drink and eat healthy. You must be ten foot tall.

I walk 8 miles a day and run 15-25 miles a week and I lost 1 pound last week. And I rarely drink alcohol, how is that fair?

AmericanJames

Since when are 12 pints a problem?  :beer:
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

ron

Careful. Sudden weight loss can be unhealthy. Start with half a dozen pints at a sitting.

FatFreddysCat

Made my return to five a side (it was seven a side) on a new much bigger pitch and must admit i was so unfit i was knackered after a few minutes, very weak getting knocked of the ball easily and my first touch was even worse than EJ's. Still a few more weeks and i'll be back to full fitness plus it must have knocked a few lb's off.

RidgeRider

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 12, 2011, 10:07:30 PM
Made my return to five a side (it was seven a side) on a new much bigger pitch and must admit i was so unfit i was knackered after a few minutes, very weak getting knocked of the ball easily and my first touch was even worse than EJ's. Still a few more weeks and i'll be back to full fitness plus it must have knocked a few lb's off.

You'll get your strength back Fred! Just get out there each week and get your training done during the week. At least your out there again, that's progress.  :clap_hands:

Blingo

bet you had a few pints and a doner after the match, just to make yourself feel better of course lol.

RidgeRider

let's see how Freddy does on the weigh in tomorrow. I have a feeling he'll post a donut!  :hook:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: RidgeRider on January 13, 2011, 10:30:56 PM
let's see how Freddy does on the weigh in tomorrow. I have a feeling he'll post a donut!  :hook:
oooooohh just done a weigh in and it's horrendous  :014: , but like a boxer trying to make the weight i'll have anouther go after i've done a spin class, but my legs are very stiff after the football wednesday so i dont think i'll do too well. Had roast pork lastnight and i can add multi lbs after them only to drop it all again the next day. You definately wont be seeing any  :028:  :008: Smilies from me on monday. On the plus side i'm toning up a bit.