more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Silva yellow card

Started by FFCBadger, December 03, 2021, 11:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCBadger

Ludlow Richard

And will Bournemouth get fined for six bookings??

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on December 03, 2021, 11:20:32 PM

Yes will get an fa charge for that, will be their 2nd in a week

filham

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on December 04, 2021, 12:01:08 AM
Quote from: Ludlow Richard on December 03, 2021, 11:20:32 PM

Yes will get an fa charge for that, will be their 2nd in a week
Wow , I lost count, the amazing thing is that no player got a double yellow or indeed a red.
So what is the punishment for six yellows.

Andy S

Some cards were over the top. I think the ref lost the plot but strangely decided not to issue a second card to players who were guilty a second time

grandad

Silva was carded for persistent complaining to the 4th Official. He had every reason to do so in my opinion.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Whitesideup

Quote from: Andy S on December 04, 2021, 12:17:09 PM
Some cards were over the top. I think the ref lost the plot but strangely decided not to issue a second card to players who were guilty a second time
On the contrary, every one was a clear yellow, I mean absolutely stonewall .. and there should have been more, several more. Tell me which ones were not deserved. And I could list several more that should have been given as well.

Porthogs FC

PL reffing and VR will be good for us next year with Silva as coach. The aggression we show in the final third will pay off - right now it's just about getting to the next level, regardless of the ref.

AJW48361

Organised Bookings Basically breaking up the flow of the game pretty cynical stuff! Why the hell Bournemouth didn't go for the 2nd goal a major threat with their pace Parker happy with one point.

Nick Bateman

Unfortunately I only saw half the match as the Sky "arty" director was more interested in showing close-ups of people's faces rather than the game.  :031:
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Skatzoffc

Quote from: AJW48361 on December 05, 2021, 01:29:57 PM
Organised Bookings Basically breaking up the flow of the game pretty cynical stuff! Why the hell Bournemouth didn't go for the 2nd goal a major threat with their pace Parker happy with one point.

Parker went defensive once 0-1 up. That's why we're better off without him.
Too defensive and boring.

Rather have Silva any day of the week and it will pay off when we go up as well.
Similarly if Bournemouth go up they will draw too many and come back down.

coyw!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Blawarmy

Quote from: grandad on December 04, 2021, 02:01:44 PM
Silva was carded for persistent complaining to the 4th Official. He had every reason to do so in my opinion.
The standard of refereeing gets worse and worse.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: AJW48361 on December 05, 2021, 01:29:57 PM

There was a 6 minute period in the second half (about 60 - 65 minutes) when there was hardly any actual footie played.
Foul after foul, Complaining, referee warding off players, ref decision making, more complaining, the "perpetrator" rolling around.
and only 4 minutes added on (should have been about 10)
30 seconds for each substitute is not long enough.

Last week their players kept on just falling down, on the pitch, about 5/6 feet from the touch line.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

bobbo

Quote from: Blawarmy on December 05, 2021, 04:09:17 PM
Quote from: grandad on December 04, 2021, 02:01:44 PM
The standard of refereeing gets worse and worse.
I get your view on general refereeing , I could be on my own here but I thought the ref friday was spot on on some occasions but extremely poor on others when he got it right he was good but when he got it wrong he was bad the two hopeless linos didn't help either.
1975 just leaving home full of hope