Main Menu

Fabio Carvalho

Started by Ss12white, December 04, 2021, 04:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo76

Quote from: Gezza on December 05, 2021, 03:27:35 PM
Quote from: spoonffc on December 04, 2021, 07:24:59 PM
He's the real deal, OP you haven't got a clue

The OP  is only expressing an opinion and called for comments. No need to be nasty.

❄❄❄❄❄❄

winterline

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 07, 2021, 08:46:35 AM
And similarly staying at a club is a gamble. Your post suggested that you believed that Sessegnon and Elliott had made a gamble that didn't pay off, at least not yet. Maybe that was not your point at all. Apologies if that was not what you meant.

Semi agreement on staying is a gamble, less of one though . Sessegnon was a starter here, he had 23 appearances for Hoffenheim for a season and is now back at Spurs, not a regular, so I'd say he gambled and it's still in the air. Elliott wasn't as starter here and is not a starter at Liverpool, yet, he did have 41 appearances at Blackburn Rovers, so I'd also say he gambled and it's still in the air. Both won in regards to money but as a footballer, I'd imagine that starting in the first 11 is the main goal and that has yet occur.

JoelH5

Quote from: winterline on December 07, 2021, 04:25:42 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on December 07, 2021, 08:46:35 AM
And similarly staying at a club is a gamble. Your post suggested that you believed that Sessegnon and Elliott had made a gamble that didn't pay off, at least not yet. Maybe that was not your point at all. Apologies if that was not what you meant.

Semi agreement on staying is a gamble, less of one though . Sessegnon was a starter here, he had 23 appearances for Hoffenheim for a season and is now back at Spurs, not a regular, so I'd say he gambled and it's still in the air. Elliott wasn't as starter here and is not a starter at Liverpool, yet, he did have 41 appearances at Blackburn Rovers, so I'd also say he gambled and it's still in the air. Both won in regards to money but as a footballer, I'd imagine that starting in the first 11 is the main goal and that has yet occur.

Could be argued he was a starter at Liverpool but got injured. Think he started 3 of 4 games
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Southcoastffc

And Sess IS getting game time under Conte, albeit as a sub usually for Reguilon, who's a very very fine player IMO.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

MartyFFC

Seems a bit too cocky however, he looks like being one hell of a player if he can keep his attitude and ear-cupping in check