watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cairney was superb today

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, January 15, 2022, 05:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

He's fully back to match sharpness. Even though Mitro scored a hat trick I would give MOM to Tom.

ChesterTheTabby

He was incredible. Back to his best self the last two games. A maestro!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

filham

Yes I think he is automatic choice to start right now. He is however keeping us waiting for one of his trade mark goals from the corner of the box.

FFCFOREVER

Fully agreed. I was fearing the worst with his knee issue but he seems to be back to his best and long may that last. The whole team were awesome today barrung a couple of defensive wobbles early in the game. COYW

Deeping_white

Other than his pitiful attempt at tackling for the first goal he played well

ianthailand

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on January 15, 2022, 05:40:02 PM
He was incredible. Back to his best self the last two games. A maestro!
+1

Mince n Tatties

Fulham 442

Carborundum

Cut them to ribbons, used space beautifully and transitions from receiving to progressing so smoothly.  Defensively, let's just say he's had better games and leave it there.

Twig

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 15, 2022, 05:49:48 PM

Well done for the grudging complement.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Twig on January 15, 2022, 06:38:01 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on January 15, 2022, 05:49:48 PM

Well done for the grudging complement.

What? Are you trying to insinuate I don't like/rate TC? You're allowed to say someone played well and criticise someone for awful defending at the same time, which is exactly what it was

Bill2

He seems to have got a bit quicker.

joef

Oh he really was today. When we were purring it was Tom pulling the strings

Somerset Fulham

I never really understood it when people were saying that he is washed up. He's only 30!

Andy S

Again that was a good performance from everyone. A disciplined second half after the game was won

LC

He was a class act today. He covered some serious ground to get to the ball ahead of the defender which put Tete through for Mitrovic's goal

Andy S

Well done Tom.Another great performance. Yes his cock up gave a goal away but everyone makes mistakes. I don't know if I would make him man of the match as he was flagging before he came off. But his replacements didn't do any better with fresh legs

jarv

Agree, TC was superb. I was going to post it but seems a lot of you beat me to it.

Forever Fulham

what a game.  unbelievable.  Go Fulham!

perry geyton

Makes everything look so simple and he's the main reason we are dominating games currently ,

I've always defended him and found it disturbing that so many of our support had written him off over the past couple of years

Shame on them