watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, January 21, 2022, 05:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Same again, no I think I would give Cairney a rest as he took a nasty knock on Tuesday and could benefit from a rest. Have him available on the bench as a late imact sub in case things are not going well.

Rodak
                           Tete            Tosin                Ream
                                     Chalobah       Reed                Robinson
                                                        Carvalho
                                  Wilson                Mitro             Kebano
60 minute impact subs   Cairney BDR

TC's Sporran

if cairney is  fit i'd go the other way and play him from the off and sub him as early as half time as long as the result is going our way.

cairney went missing v bristol city whilst they were doing the press but once they slackened off and gave our players room we could play our game.
will stoke be the same? i didnt watch their recent game on sky

where's seri when you need him.

Cookie6262

Tete for Odoi and that's it

Nick Bateman

When Fulham brought on Chalobah for Cairney I was concerned about the negative change and we conceded early. But when Onomah also appeared the two of them added physicality that matched the Brummies and we started to dominate and then killed them off! So both Chalobah and Onomah are are formidable duo, singlarly not so.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Woolly Mammoth

We need a physical presence in key areas as some games are no picnic. Hence the variety in the squad, horses for courses.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

JackHamlet90

Tete for Odoi only change for me