watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Voy SW6

Started by Kimbleman, January 27, 2022, 11:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbleman

Any idea what's going on there?? No longer seems to be working??

cmg

All the regular posters gone to Stockholm to collect the Nobel Prize in Literature.

wback

Keeps getting spammed to hell, dominated by some bad people, too few posts, rarely interesting. Good riddance.

paulbrookersmazydribbles

Used to be a great board back in the day - with some very good conversations, helped the work day go a lot quicker. Nowadays as others have said, infested with nonsense.

f321ffc

Quote from: Kimbleman on January 27, 2022, 11:10:06 AM
Any idea what's going on there?? No longer seems to be working??
Was going to post the same question, hope it's just down temporarily.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

sarnian

Believe it's security issues when trying to log on. It's happened before and returned in a couple of days.

JimmyConway

When it's good it's very good debating Fulham. Whenever there is an half term or schools closed then run for the hills. Shame really as most of the nonsense or sabotage you see on there are more than likely Fulham supporters!

MikeTheCubed

It's just that Voy's SSL certificate has expired and requires renewing.

You can still browse to it by using Incognito mode and pressing Advanced -> Proceed.

Ludlow Richard

Quote from: paulbrookersmazydribbles on January 27, 2022, 01:31:17 PM
Used to be a great board back in the day - with some very good conversations, helped the work day go a lot quicker. Nowadays as others have said, infested with nonsense.

I left Voy for those very reasons. And there is a minority of people on that forum who seemed hellbent on destroying it. It's a shame because most of the posters are sensible, articulate people with a passion for FFC. 

Somerset Fulham

Looks as though the board admin need to renew their security certificate.

Jim©

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on January 27, 2022, 02:36:54 PM

I left Voy for those very reasons. And there is a minority of people on that forum who seemed hellbent on destroying it. It's a shame because most of the posters are sensible, articulate people with a passion for FFC. 

Yep, the few on there have spoiled it for the many, one very odd poster in particular.
The format on here is way better for weeding out the trouble makers.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Jim© on January 27, 2022, 02:51:07 PM
Quote from: Ludlow Richard on January 27, 2022, 02:36:54 PM

Yes Jim,there was a couple probably the one and same.Shame because it could have been decent.

Yep, the few on there have spoiled it for the many, one very odd poster in particular.
The format on here is way better for weeding out the trouble makers.

Bracken White

Believe too that it's a security issue. No doubt they're on to it - but certainly not accessible at present.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Barry@ENF

It's not just the Fulham board which is down, it's the whole of Voy.

AJW48361

I think he will keep Watford up.

Kimbleman

It's back up again 👍

paulbrookersmazydribbles

SP

Reports of its demise are premature, this classic just posted:

Tony Khan -- Been to fewer games than many 7 year olds, Wednesday, February 02, 09:14:28pm

In Tony Khan's lifetime, I'd estimate he's been to less than 50 football matches. There are 7-year-old Fulham fans who've been to more than him. Yet he's the director of football.

It's as bonkers as Alan Sugar's son suddenly being in charge of recruitment at the Chicago Bears. Yet UK press have never dug into the plainly ludicrous situation at Fulham with Tony Khan.

Snibbo

Quote from: SP on February 02, 2022, 10:02:47 PM
Reports of its demise are premature, this classic just posted:

Tony Khan -- Been to fewer games than many 7 year olds, Wednesday, February 02, 09:14:28pm

Etc etc

That's one of the things that p****s me off about that board.  The constant,  repetive and often nasty griping about the Khans from the same few posters. Ok, state your opinion but posting it over and over and over again kills the board. 

MartyFFC

I had a look at it's an absolute abomination to look at, and borderline unusable. Looks like something an 8-year old has knocked out on his ZX Spectrum 48K