watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, January 28, 2022, 10:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Difficult to predict a team for tomorrow as so many players may not be available.I suspect we will not be made aware of player availability until 2pm on Saturday I am assuming we may be without Mitro, Wilson, Robinson, BDR, Tete, Bryan.

Rodak
                                                Odoi         Tosin       Ream    Sessegnon

Cairney       Reed
                                                                       Carvalho
                                                    Knockheart     Muniz      Kebano

Hugh Gentry

I have it on a pretty good authority that Mitro is no longer Covid bound

Tabby

I assume that the injuries and covid absences aren't that bad if the game is still going ahead. Tete probably still out to be replaced by Odoi. Not sure how Bryan is doing either.

Rodak
Odoi - Tosin - Ream - Bryan/Larkeche
Cairney - Reed
Wilson Carvalho Kebano
Mitro

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: Tabby on January 28, 2022, 11:29:36 AM
I assume that the injuries and covid absences aren't that bad if the game is still going ahead. Tete probably still out to be replaced by Odoi. Not sure how Bryan is doing either.

Rodak
Cairney - Reed
Wilson Carvalho Kebano
Mitro

I would go for that too if Mitro & Wilson are fit. We should stick to a left footed player at LB so if Bryan isn't available Larkeche has been getting rave reviews in the under 23's and deserves a chance.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: Hugh Gentry on January 28, 2022, 11:26:31 AM

I've heard similar, I'm waiting to get an update on Wilson

TC's Sporran

Classic94

Quote from: Tabby on January 28, 2022, 11:29:36 AM

Rodak
Cairney - Reed
Wilson Carvalho Kebano
Mitro

Depending on who's available, this'd be my team too. I'd like to see both Jasper and Stansfield make the bench.

filham

Quote from: TC's Sporran on January 28, 2022, 12:31:26 PM
will seri play a part?
In Seri's  absence the midfield of Cairney/Reed/Carvalho has performed well, afraid Seri is in for a little bench warming but could probably be used on the hour to replace Reed if we are not winning.

Fulham 442

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on January 28, 2022, 11:51:53 AM
Quote from: Hugh Gentry on January 28, 2022, 11:26:31 AM

I've heard similar, I'm waiting to get an update on Wilson
What about Bryan WSW.  Is he available too?  I thought he got Covid before Mitro and Wilson...

WestSussexWhite

Bryan is training, and should be available. Initial prognosis for Tete was 6-8 weeks but that was at the start of the week, so that may have changed now

dfwilson84

I would quite like to see Larkeche given an opportunity

bencher

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on January 28, 2022, 01:14:32 PM
Bryan is training, and should be available. Initial prognosis for Tete was 6-8 weeks but that was at the start of the week, so that may have changed now

I do really like and rate Tete. But it seems quite clear that he cannot be relied on to play a full season, and we will need to have a high quality RB available some time soon. Odoi is still capable of a decent run of games at this level, but I'd like to know what our alternative plan is. It may be that Fossey can develop into the understudy and compete with Tete, I don't think SS will be, or perhaps we will need to consider recruiting in the summer.

MikeTheCubed

Another potential option for left-back if Bryan is unavailable would be Tyrese Francois, left-footed and had a cameo there last season against Newcastle.

Chi_FFC

Mitro and Wilson are both available for the match tomorrow according to Silva (Peter Rutzler from The Athletic is tweeting his pre-match press conference). Tete (injury) and Seri (not even in the country) are both out.

?s=20&t=nuomurfCjBIT_AYA6qgBVA

fulhamfan

Rodak
                                                Odoi         Tosin       Ream    Bryan

Cairney       Reed

Carvalho

Wilson            Mitro           Kebano

WestSussexWhite

Sounds like according to Silva Tete won't be out for long either!

Chi_FFC

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on January 28, 2022, 02:50:37 PM
Sounds like according to Silva Tete won't be out for long either!

?s=20&t=kLrhYmcD92Tz53cnQp0LdA

Blawarmy

Are we actually looking to bring anyone in this window WSW?

glenhodgso

I think we need Seri back to support our leaky defence.  Shipping two goals every game he hasn't been here is stretching coincidence.

It would not surprise me if Gazza was in goal this weekend and next. (Not a criticism of Rodak simply an opportunity to look at Gaza's ability again).

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: Blawarmy on January 28, 2022, 03:31:39 PM
Are we actually looking to bring anyone in this window WSW?

We want a CDM and a Winger, however, Silva doesn't see it as essential. There was legs in the Diawara rumour but looks like he's off the Valencia. Fulham will only do it if the price is right