watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, January 28, 2022, 10:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfan

Callum Chambers went to Villa yesterday -  he would have been a great signing to have

JimOG

Quote from: bencher on January 28, 2022, 01:31:35 PM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on January 28, 2022, 01:14:32 PM
Bryan is training, and should be available. Initial prognosis for Tete was 6-8 weeks but that was at the start of the week, so that may have changed now

I do really like and rate Tete. But it seems quite clear that he cannot be relied on to play a full season, and we will need to have a high quality RB available some time soon. Odoi is still capable of a decent run of games at this level, but I'd like to know what our alternative plan is. It may be that Fossey can develop into the understudy and compete with Tete, I don't think SS will be, or perhaps we will need to consider recruiting in the summer.

Yep it's got to be looked at. If he's out for 6-8 weeks again his injury record, will be very poor. He's played 13/27 this year, 18/38 last year i.e. less than 50% of our games. I, too, would like to see Larkeche at least on the bench tomorrow

Deeping_white

Quote from: JimOG on January 28, 2022, 05:11:25 PM
Quote from: bencher on January 28, 2022, 01:31:35 PM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on January 28, 2022, 01:14:32 PM
Bryan is training, and should be available. Initial prognosis for Tete was 6-8 weeks but that was at the start of the week, so that may have changed now

I do really like and rate Tete. But it seems quite clear that he cannot be relied on to play a full season, and we will need to have a high quality RB available some time soon. Odoi is still capable of a decent run of games at this level, but I'd like to know what our alternative plan is. It may be that Fossey can develop into the understudy and compete with Tete, I don't think SS will be, or perhaps we will need to consider recruiting in the summer.

Yep it's got to be looked at. If he's out for 6-8 weeks again his injury record, will be very poor. He's played 13/27 this year, 18/38 last year i.e. less than 50% of our games. I, too, would like to see Larkeche at least on the bench tomorrow

Silva said he expects him back soon and it isn't a medium/long term injury - It was an impact injury into his groin so not a recurrence of a previously seen injury and the sort of freak injury that you can't really account for

Fulham 442

Confirmed , Seri not available.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: fulhamross on January 28, 2022, 03:49:45 PM
Callum Chambers went to Villa yesterday -  he would have been a great signing to have

Unfortunately, Villa has done everything right since going up. Look at their squad now, it's so good.

RoyTund

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on January 29, 2022, 09:01:11 AM
Quote from: fulhamross on January 28, 2022, 03:49:45 PM

Unfortunately, Villa has done everything right since going up. Look at their squad now, it's so good.

The got more than very lucky in their first season. If goal technology had not had its only known failure vs Sheffield United they would have gone down. Now had the opportunity to build.

Jim©

Quote from: glenhodgso on January 28, 2022, 03:37:29 PM
I think we need Seri back to support our leaky defence.  Shipping two goals every game he hasn't been here is stretching coincidence.

It would not surprise me if Gazza was in goal this weekend and next. (Not a criticism of Rodak simply an opportunity to look at Gaza's ability again).

But we're not shipping two every game. We've conceded 7 since he went in 5 games. Oh, and onky scored the 23 in those 5. We have also broken a 70 year scoring record in that time.
However, I'd swap rodak for gazza as you say, one or two of the long shots shouldn't have gone in and gazza was superb against B City away.