Main Menu

Would You Take Konchesky Back? - Vote Now

Started by White Noise, December 30, 2010, 08:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you take Konch back?

Yes
No

White Noise

He's out of favour with the Liverpool fans and Salcido is out of favour with ours. Whatever you think of the bloke Konch was successful in his time with us and had a reasonable balance of defence and attack.

Hodgson apparently had Salcido on his list of options before moving for Konch. If he said 'Let's swap' would you do the deal?

JBH

No thanks Konch was a liability most of the time  :doh:

GoldCoastWhite

Nothing personal Konch, but it's a no from me. He's moved on for reasons of his own and we've got Salcido, Baird or Briggs to cover at LB. I still think there's more to come from Salcido and time in the ressies and on the training pitch will see the improvements he needs to earn his spot back.

Nick the Swede

I'd love to see him back where he "belongs"  :011: 

Heck, my cat is even named after him:

Furthermore I think his mother deserves a regular column in the match programme!
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

The Equalizer

No thanks. I was pretty glad to see the back of him.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

MJG

Without Roy...no
With Roy...Yes
:hook: :dft012:

FFCcravencottage

It's a no from me, but I bet he wished he never left, especially after what he's mother has been saying. :dft001:

The biggest cheer of the night from the home fans came when Paul Konchesky was replaced by Fabio Aurelio late on, and signs of "Bring back Rafa" were evident as the full-time whistle sounded.

BalDrick

No - coming back rarely works. Plus he's pissing off the mickey mousers at the moment, let him continue doing that.

That said, I do feel Salcido's future might be as a wide left player in a 3-5-2.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Burt

He made his choice...

Shame as at the time I was sad to see him go. I think I had a more generous view of him than most on this board!!

Tom

Fcuk no! He made his bed and now he can lay in it.   :dead horse:
Fulham for life!

SmithyFFC

FTID

Tom

Fulham for life!

vagrant

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

gang

No, he had expressed his intention to leave at the end of his contract. I think, given time, Briggs will easily fill his spot.

sipwell

He won't run any faster in the years to come and he hardly can keep the pace nowadays.

What Salcido needs is English lessons, to communicate with his team mates. I guess that is the main reason why his performances have been, apart from the beginning, generally weak.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

RidgeRider

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"