watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Martial Godo

Started by bobby01, March 09, 2022, 06:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

The trialist we had a few weeks back. Clip on Twitter saying he has signed for us, awaiting club confirmation.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Two Ton Ted

Never ever bloody anything ever.

Twig

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on March 09, 2022, 09:01:05 PM
Waiting for Godo

If he signs he will at least provide a rich vein of pun opportinities.

Hatch007

?s=21

ron

Quote from: Twig on March 09, 2022, 10:34:08 PM
Quote from: Two Ton Ted on March 09, 2022, 09:01:05 PM
Waiting for Godo

I'm glad we have been able to court martial to sign, so we can field martial in a game soon.....
.... how am I doing so far...?  😧

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: ron on March 09, 2022, 10:59:52 PM

I'm glad we have been able to court martial to sign, so we can field martial in a game soon.....
Godowful.... 😱
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

mrmicawbers

God Blimey in the dressing room

ianthailand

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on March 09, 2022, 11:50:15 PM
Quote from: ron on March 09, 2022, 10:59:52 PM
Oy yes Tup North. We may not be the best at football but No. 1 for humour.

Godowful.... 😱

bog

As if by divine intervention Martial has been signed from my local non league club.

092.gif 

sunburywhite

Is there a law on Martial?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

If he had two brothers and we signed them we would have the Godoies

cookieg

Sounds like some sort of Orwellian character.

Bronaldinho

From all that I've heard he's a bright talent. Looked good at Margate, and while Fulham U23's is a big step up, pretty sure he scored a few during his trial too.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

filham

Seriously it is encouraging to hear that we are keeping our eyes open on for talent from the lower leagues. Be interesting to hear what the transfer fee was and how it compares with the £4,000 we paid Merthyr Tydfil for Ivor.

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: filham on March 10, 2022, 06:44:04 PM
Seriously it is encouraging to hear that we are keeping our eyes open on for talent from the lower leagues. Be interesting to hear what the transfer fee was and how it compares with the £4,000 we paid Merthyr Tydfil for Ivor.
I agree that non-league has a lot of great players/untapped potential. Playing non-league football at an early age really gets your career going in the right direction sooner imo.
I wouldn't be opposed to us becoming a proper young player stepping stone club but with big buyout clauses inserted in contracts how the Germans do it.
Foolish ham

keithh

Good. Just getting my thoughts together.

Twig

Well now that we're no longer waiting for Godo I wonder what the "Endgame" will be?