watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Play offs

Started by St Eve, April 23, 2022, 12:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Amazing that Luton and Huddersfield look destined for the play offs and have fought off the big clubs like Forest, Sheffield United, Middlesboro, west Brom etc. Good for them
Also so nice to even be casually talking about is since we are already Promoted!

Thailand Mick

Quote from: St Eve on April 23, 2022, 12:55:32 PM
Amazing that Luton and Huddersfield look destined for the play offs and have fought off the big clubs like Forest, Sheffield United, Middlesboro, west Brom etc. Good for them
Also so nice to even be casually talking about is since we are already Promoted!
Millwall could yet make it, they will be hoping we beat Sheffield united on the last game

AJW48361

6th place is any bodies. Luton at home Saturday could be a kick about.

Tabby

Think Luton might clinch it. Would be happy with them back in the Premier League, their rise through the divisions has been impressive.

mrmicawbers

Great not to be involved

KJS

Really don't care we ain't there 😏

Thailand Mick

Quote from: KJS on April 23, 2022, 02:04:17 PM
could have a bearing on us staying up next season. Would much prefer Huddersfield, Luton or Millwall there than any of the bigger clubs.

Twig

Quote from: Thailand Mick on April 23, 2022, 02:11:43 PM
could have a bearing on us staying up next season. Would much prefer Huddersfield, Luton or Millwall there than any of the bigger clubs.

Yep, six easier points.

AJW48361

For that reason prefer Bournemouth over Forest to be promoted.

Nero

All these people bang on about parachute payment, luton and Blackpool a few years ago prove that its not all down to money

Lester Burnham

Anyone apart from Millwall. Don't mind the Club itself, their fans are filth.

Thailand Mick

Quote from: Lester Burnham on April 24, 2022, 12:41:39 AM
Anyone apart from Millwall. Don't mind the Club itself, their fans are filth.
agree but if it helps keep us up I can take that for one season.

rebel

If Millwall make it to the Prem, then that would be 8 teams from London in the Premiership, had Watford stayed up, then that would have been 9 teams. Almost half of the Premiership. That would be the most ever.

Riversider

Luton have now got eleven players out injured,  will take a miracle for them to take anything of us.

Thailand Mick

Quote from: Riversider on April 24, 2022, 07:43:25 AM
Luton have now got eleven players out injured,  will take a miracle for them to take anything of us.
maybe they want them all 100% fit for the play offs and

Information

Championship

Friday 13th May, 7.45pm
6 v 3 1st Leg

Saturday 14th May 3.00pm
5 v 4 1st Leg

Monday 16th May 7.45pm
3 v 6 2nd Leg

Tuesday 17th May 7.45pm
4 v 5 2nd Leg

Sunday 29th May 4.30pm
Final

Two of these could clash with a Sky PL match. Very strange

JoelH5

Quote from: rebel on April 24, 2022, 07:07:18 AM
If Millwall make it to the Prem, then that would be 8 teams from London in the Premiership, had Watford stayed up, then that would have been 9 teams. Almost half of the Premiership. That would be the most ever.

Watford is in Hertfordshire..
I was there, standing in the Putney end

The Rock

Quote from: AJW48361 on April 23, 2022, 10:21:35 PM
For that reason prefer Bournemouth over Forest to be promoted.

I'd rather have side that has outperformed and not seen the big time recently - though Parker's tactics would be desirable.

bobbo

Quote from: Thailand Mick on April 23, 2022, 01:06:35 PM
Quote from: St Eve on April 23, 2022, 12:55:32 PM
Millwall could yet make it, they will be hoping we beat Sheffield united on the last game
Then we need to do our best , it'll be another london derby.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Buffalo76

I'll be watching the play offs.....sitting on my deckchair with my packet of cigars 😎