https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pre-Season Friendlies - Merged

Started by bencher, July 15, 2022, 07:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham1959

Quote from: ianthailand on July 16, 2022, 07:17:32 PM
On FFCTV for UK residents.

Supposedly - but I can't find it on FFC TV.

MickyAdamsFamily

So is Luke Harris in the #10 spot, the Fabio role?

HamsterWheel

" All fixtures will end in a penalty shootout, regardless of the score at the end of the 90 minutes."

So win 10-0 and lose on penalties?!

Blawarmy

We really do need a few signings through the door.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

Deeping_white

Can we please not have any really reactionary posts if we lose this game - Nice are playing their strongest team pretty much and we've got 3 first team players on the pitch from the start

ianthailand

St. Andrews White

Got a link?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

TheCeiling

Solomon was in the frame wearing a FFC kit! nearby Palinha  :yay:

Logicalman

Also on FFCTv, 5 quid a month subscription, though not available in all countries (incl USA) - thank the Lord for Noed VPN.

Another fail by FFTv in that they didn'tmention it was restricted broadcast on the subscriptions or match info page.

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

The Enclosurite

¡COYW!

Fulham 442

Only available for FFCtv subscribers in the UK unfortunately. I'd just be glad to see the line up at least!!

FFC1987

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 16, 2022, 08:13:57 PM
Can we please not have any really reactionary posts if we lose this game - Nice are playing their strongest team pretty much and we've got 3 first team players on the pitch from the start

What's the score then? Got me worried saying this preemptively....

Deeping_white

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 16, 2022, 08:46:24 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on July 16, 2022, 08:13:57 PM

What's the score then? Got me worried saying this preemptively....

0-0 and very even, I just don't want people throwing a hissy fit if we lose considering we've got the youngsters and 4 potential first team players in the side

Black, White and Fred

What a clearance from Idris!
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996